Our charming cottage is located in the award winning Ocean Lakes Family Campground offering easy access to the beach and brand new waterpark! Fully equipped kitchen, provided linens and a huge covered porch on a quiet road. Our gated community offers 24 hour security, pools, mini golf, arcade and much more!
We recently purchased from family friends and are very excited! They are super Airbnb hosts and we intend to offer the same. Please visit their link: https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/2135646
If close proximity and easy access is your goal, then you will love our fully furnished two bedroom beach cottage with huge covered deck! It includes wi fi, outdoor furniture and dining table. We are lot N-67 which is centrally located to everything! Easy walking distance to the beach!
Disponible para huéspedes
Air conditioning, wi fi, extended cable, one queen bed, one double bed and one fold out futon. Fully equipped kitchen has everything you need. There's an outdoor grill, large deck, beach chairs available for your use and even a washer and dryer!! Ocean Lakes offers one mile of beach, indoor and outdoor pools with a brand new waterpark in 2016, mini golf, rec. center, stocked lakes for fishing, skateboarding, arcade, outdoor cafe, volleyball, shuffleboard, basketball courts, nature center, bike rentals and Sandy's Mart for your grocery needs!
Atención a los huéspedes
We are just a phone call away!
Otros aspectos destacables
Peak season is a 7 night minimum with check in on Saturday.
May and September are a 3 night minimum. Most all other times are only 2 night minimum.
You will need to purchase an $8/per day parking pass for your trip. I will provide an express check in form to you to send in prior to your trip. This will allow you to drive right through the gate upon arrival. You can get your vacation started without having to wait in long lines to purchase a pass!
- --- Check in is after 3 PM ---
- No smoking inside!! Please smoke on the deck and do not toss butts into the yard or road.
- Linens are provided
- You will need to furnish your own paper products: paper towels, toilet paper
- Check in time at at 3:00 on the first day of your stay. The cottage key is located in the lock box on the banister beside of the door. Code will be provided before your arrival. Also, charge the golf cart if not plugged in.
- Cleanliness: If you find the cottage is not as it should be, please contact us immediately
- Golf Cart key, chain key, and out building key are hanging on the seahorse by the door.
- Parking: No more than one vehicle should be parked on the premises. Ocean Lakes provides overflow parking. Contact the office if you need that service.
- Ocean Lakes Guidelines: Please review these policies on their website. In the event we are contacted due to any violation, you will be required to leave immediately. NO REFUND will be issued.
- Trash pick up days are Monday and Thursday. The bin is located beside the house and labeled N67
- We cannot rent to anyone under the age of 25.
- NO SPRING BREAKERS!!!
- Golf Cart Rules: 1. Must have a valid driver's license.
- 2. Must be 21 years old to drive the cart.
- 3. If Ocean Lakes issues a citation to you, they will contact us and you will be asked to leave. The renter is responsible for paying any citation and for any damage to the cart and for any injuries.
- 4. Please hose the golf cart off at the end of your stay and leave clean for the next renter.
- 5. No more than 5 people are allowed to ride the golf cart.
- ALL RULES STRICTLY ENFORCED. If any violation occurs, renter must pay a $500.00 fine to owner.
- Departure: There is a checklist on the fridge - please make sure you have completed all checkout requirements. Check out time is at 10:00 am make sure all lights are turned off and blinds closed.
- Please strip all the beds of linens and place them in the building by the washer. Place all dirty towels there also. Please lock building. Clean up any mess in the kitchen and wash dishes, dry them, and return to the proper place. Please DO NOT leave any leftover food in the refrigerator.
- Upon your departure, please leave the air conditioner set on 75 during the warm season and the heat on 60 during the cold season. Return the metal bar to the down position on the sliding glass door. Secure golf cart back with locked chain.
- Place the golf cart keys, building key, and chain key back on the seahorse hook. Return key to the house in the lock box.
My husband and I have been together for 15 years and have 2 wonderful kids. A boy and a girl. My husband owns his own landscaping company. I stay at home with the kids, help him with his business and homeschool our kiddos! We love to travel, especially to warm places. We love being together as a family and making memories!