Acerca de este anuncio
We think you'll enjoy our home because of the location, the comfy bedroom and the lovely outdoor patio space. You are welcome to enjoy our shared spaces, such as the living room and the kitchen. Our place is good for couples, solo adventurers and those travelling on business. Pet friendly, but please check before booking.
We hope to provide you with a comfortable place to call your home away from home as you discover all the best of what Nelson has to offer.
- Given the home's location, we are located both in a quiet residential neighbourhood and minutes away from downtown. We have a lovely mountain view from our patio and combining that with our joint experience in hospitality and customer service and our lovely home, we aim to provide a most comfortable and pleasant experience to anyone who comes through. We love meeting new people and we love exchanging stories, and we can't wait to hear yours.
Inspected and licensed by the City of Nelson (License Number 4969)
Member of the Nelson Chamber of Commerce and Kootenay Lake Tourism.
Disponible para huéspedes
- Living room
- Patio space
- Elliptical exercise machine
- Space to store athletic equipment
Atención a los huéspedes
- We are friendly, welcoming folk and love good conversation, whether it's over a glass of wine on the patio or coffee in the morning, we are always open to meeting new people. Our main goal is guest comfort and we promise to provide a seamless experience as we welcome you to share our space.
Otros aspectos destacables
- People visit Nelson and the Kootenays for many activities, including skiing, hiking, camping, boating, fishing...the outdoor recreation opportunities are endless. There is a new beach to go to every day, a new park to explore, or a new trail to hike. Nelson is a perfect balance of small town charm with big city activity and culture. It's visually stunning - perched at the foot of the Selkirk Mountains and on the shores of Kootenay Lake, every view is spectacular. There's live theatre and live music, outdoor markets, a variety of excellent restaurants and no shortage of work by local artists & artisans to check out.
- Smoking outside only (patio space ok)
- **Allergy alert**: 2 cats live here.
- No shoes in the house please.
- You are welcome to use our kitchen but please clean up after yourself.
-No dogs on the furniture please (inside and out).
- We value feedback, so if there are any issues, we prefer to hear about it sooner than later so that we can help make your experience the best it can be. We are always looking to improve and grow.
Cancela hasta 5 días antes de tu viaje y recibe un reembolso completo. Cancela en los 5 días previos a tu viaje y no se te reembolsará la primera noche, pero sí el 50 % del costo del resto de las noches.