Quick inquiry response-typically 30 mins in season. Looking to camp in style or simply need extra lodging for visiting friends or family, our vacation home on wheels could be your answer. Our home and RV share 1.5 acres of beautiful trees & mountain views in Black Forest, (Colorado Springs) Colorado. Quiet, cozy and secluded, a short 15 minute drive to the U.S. Air Force Academy, conveniently located to shopping, dining and numerous tourist attractions and family-friendly activities.
Offering a nice change to hotel lodging, our RV provides a fully equipped kitchen, queen size Simmons Beautyrest mattress and even a robotic massage recliner. Pride in ownership is apparent from the moment you arrive.
Our four season RV stays cozy warm on cold days and cool on hot days by way of deducted furnace and AC and our newly added electric fireplace. Stay in for the evening, get comfortable, bring some groceries and enjoy a home cooked meal or order in from the neighborhood pizza pies & grinders restaurant delivered directly to the RV. You will find two flat screen TV's, one each in the common area and bedroom. Open a bottle of wine and enjoy some movies from our ever growing library.
Recently installed antenna booster provides several channels. Wireless Internet is provided. Coffee and your choice of several hot tea flavors.
Disponible para huéspedes
Guests have full access to the RV during visits and are welcome to take a walk around our property and enjoy our bird and wildlife guests. Reserved parking is located directly across from the RV.
People other than those in the Rental Agreement may not stay overnight. Homeowners are not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises or its facilities. Homeowners are not responsible for the loss or damage of personal items or valuables belonging to the guest. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premises.
Atención a los huéspedes
We respect your privacy and will likely only require interaction the day of your arrival and/or upon request at departure. Because the RV is located on the property where we live we are always a phone call or text away for emergencies and available from 7:00 AM to 9:00 PM should you need assistance.
Otros aspectos destacables
Bed linens, towels, washcloths and kitchen towels will be collected & laundered at the end of your stay, or upon request, and are covered as part of the cleaning fee. Refer to guest binder for additional information.
Each registered guest must be at least 21 years old. Children or guests under 21 must be accompanied by a parent, at all times, during your visit.
Our standard pet policies are outlined below. Pets are considered on a case-by-case basis. We are happy to discuss all requests PRIOR to booking. Exceptions "may" require a higher, refundable pet deposit or an increase to our cleaning fee. Please send an inquiry and we will respond, in most cases, within 30 minutes, but usually sooner.
1) Deposits are fully refundable assuming there are no damages. Guests have the option to schedule a pre checkout walk through with Host.
2) We have a two (2) dog limit, up to 20 lbs. per dog.
3) Pets MUST remain with Guests and not be left unattended.
4) Dogs are required to be leashed and accompanied by a Guest at all times when outside of the RV.
5) Guests are responsible for continued clean up and disposal of all pet waste. Please bag and seal waste before placing in the provided pet waste disposal can.
- STRICT No-Smoking policy. A member of our family has asthma. If you must smoke (cigarettes ONLY), we have provided a comfortable seating area specifically for our guests located at the front of the RV. A cigarette receptacle is provided for your convenience. Violation of this policy will result in forfeiture of any and all security deposits.
Thank you for your cooperation and understanding.