Our roomy tipi provides an enjoyable escape in a relaxed country setting. Set on a family property amongst rolling hills you can choose to take a walk along the flowing creek, visit WAGGA only a short 15 minute drive away and gaze upon the sunrise and sunset nightly.
The tipi is located in a tranquil setting in the country and is the perfect place for a single, couple or family to immerse themselves and connect with nature and the soul.
We cannot except bookings if the weather is not suitable (heavy rains/winds). This is rare.
Tipi sleeps up to 4 comfortably (2 single beds, 1 double bed). Extra beds/persons are charged at $20/pp.
Disponible para huéspedes
- standard camping cooking facilities (gas operated)
- amenities located at main house 2 minutes Walk from tipi (toilet, shower, welcome to use kitchen if owners are home)
- sightseeing: cattle and sheep, horses, native flora and fauna
- there are pets located at the main house: chocolate Labrador, cavoodle, chickens, cats, birds that are very friendly and human
Atención a los huéspedes
We would love to get to know the people that stay nearby, however do respect your privacy as we hope you do for ours. If you wish to connect with us, have a tea, small chat and introduce you to our farm your welcome.
Otros aspectos destacables
The owners of this property very much understand the need to escape from our normal lives and would be happy to provide any support we may be able to offer.
Guests must respect other people living in close proximity of the tipi site including:
- respect the privacy of the main house
- respect all furniture and belongings inside the tipi
- be expected to pay for any damages during your stay
- ensure that the tipi is clean upon your departure
- no open fires during fire season