Secluded, rural location, on semi-private lane in Kempton, Berks County Pa, we offer up to 5 BR of our house for your use. Convenient to Routes 78, 61, Allentown, Reading. Decks, large maintained yard, hammocks, and a campfire area on our 8+ acres for ample recreational area and viewing of our starlit sky. The converted barn house can be booked separately on Airbnb.
We also welcome long term rentals.
- We expect our guest to treat our home with respect, tidy up after themselves and maintain quiet between 11 p.m and 8 a.m. No food or drink in bedrooms or on upper floors, no smoking in the house, no excessive drinking and no pets without permission from us.
- While we do so hope that you have a wonderful time in Kempton, this is not a party house. We are hoping you will enjoy yourselves in an orderly manner. In an effort to prevent insects and mice: please no food and only water for drinking in the bedrooms.
The attic storage rooms, outbuildings and trampoline (liability issue, of course) are off limits.
- We may be away during your stay and only available by phone or email or possibly in our guest house and available to assist you directly. We occasionally enjoy a glass or two of wine or a couple of beers in the evening but never indulge to the point of regretful behavior.
- Our bathroom waste is processed by an on site septic system. Please do not flush any plastics, baby wipes or feminine hygiene products.
- It is our hope that the memories of your stay in Kempton will be good ones and our memories of hosting you the same, other than that no smoking and no pets without our approval.
- Our house is in a rural area. It is quite common to see wildlife including animals, insects and reptiles. Please use care when driving in the area as there are many deer active from dusk to dawn.
Este anfitrión tiene 22 evaluaciones por otras propiedades.Ver otras evaluaciones
We are a family and service oriented married couple going on 34 years of marriage. We have three children and four grandchildren. We are active with our extended family and love our church community.
Having retired earlier from a 30 year engineering career, John recently entered his second retirement, this time from teaching math at our church's school. I continue my career as wife and mother and recently have added grandmother to my resume'.
John and I are serious about our projects as you may see as there is usually something happening around here, (we pause for guests).
John and I enjoy traveling but there is no place like home. Since having young marrieds in our family, our motto has become, "have tools, will travel".
Airbnb has given us another opportunity for meeting people. As you can see from our reviews, we host in both Berks and Wayne County.
Your rental fee helps us to maintain, continue with restoration, and improve our buildings while allowing the flexibility we need to care for Erika's octogenarian mother.
We will strive to be welcoming and accommodating to you.