My place is close to parks. You’ll love my place because of the comfy bed, the kitchen, and the cosiness. My place is good for couples, solo adventurers, business travellers, families (with kids), and big groups.
Istana Bentley No. 5 (220 m2 or 2,368 sq ft) is all about modern, contemporary living home-away-from-home.
With 6 Bedrooms all with ensuites (attached bathroom/toilet) and a 7th common toilet, getting ready to leave for sightseeing, business meetings, convocations, weddings, etc, will be a breeze - no long queues!
Fully equipped and functional amenities & facilities will not disappoint anyone looking for an excellent value-for-money short term accommodation for larger groups. Centrally located to various points of interests and less than 15 mins to both Perth International & Domestic Airport Terminals as well as Perth City.
Within walking distance to Curtin University & Canning College, a Supermarket, Butcher Shop, Australia Post, Bottle Shop and a Takeaway.
Ground Floor/Level 1
(1) Bedroom 1 - Two (2) single beds with ensuite bath & toilet
(2) Bedroom 2 - One (1) Queen-sized bed with ensuite bath & toilet
(4) Living Room
(5) Dining Room
(6) Desk/Laptop Station
(7) Patio/Alfresco Area
(8) Laundry Room with One (1) Toilet
(9) Double Carport
First Floor/Level 2
(10) Bedroom 3 - Two (2) single beds with ensuite bath & toilet
(11) Bedroom 4 - Two (2) single beds with ensuite bath & toilet
(12) Bedroom 5 - Two (2) single beds with ensuite bath & toilet
(13) Bedroom 5 - One (1) Queen-sized bed with ensuite bath & toilet
Free Secured parking available for up to 2 vehicles. Parking available within walking distance.
Disponible para huéspedes
Facilities/Amenities provided FREE for your comfort, entertainment, pleasure, security and convenience include, and not limited to:
* Utilities - Power, Gas and Water
* Reverse-Cycle Air-Conditioning in All Bedrooms and Living Area
* 55" Full HD LED LCD TV with Blu-Ray player
* Karaoke Set – English, Chinese and Tagalog songs
* Sony Mega Bass Lightning Dock
* A variety of Board Games (such as Scrabble, Monopoly, Compendium of Games, etc) and Toy Box
* A selection of DVDs for adults and children
* Mahjong Table and Tile Set
* Table Tennis Bats and Tennis Racquets
* BBQ Gas Grill in Alfresco/Patio with Cooking Utensils
* Brochure/Flyer Information Table
* FREE use of Laptop
* Fully-equipped Kitchen with Gas Hotplates & Wok Burner, Electric Fan-Forced Oven & Grill, Microwave Oven, Refrigerator, Toaster, Kettle, Coffee Plunger & Tea Pot, Blender, Food Processor, Rice Cooker, Pots & Pans, Wok, Cooking Utensils, Knives & Cutting Board, Crockery & Cutlery, Wine Bottle Opener, etc
* Hairdryers and Sewing Kit
* Washing Machine, Dryer, Laundry Basket and Clothesline
* Iron and Ironing Board
* Weighing Scales
* Mop & Bucket and Broom & Dust Pa(n
* Vacuum Cleaner
Safety & Security
* Alarm and Smoke Detector
* RCD (Residual Current Device ) Safety Switch
* Carbon Monoxide Detector
* Fire Extinguisher
* Fire Blanket
Atención a los huéspedes
We are contactable any time during your stay.
Otros aspectos destacables
Our rates are tailor-made to bedroom usage to give you the flexibility of taking up all bedrooms or the number required by your group's size, as well as working within your budget, and these are:
No. of Bedrooms
(1) Six (6(URL HIDDEN)A$ 445 per night twin-shar(URL HIDDEN)Rate is good for up to 12 persons
(2) Five (5(URL HIDDEN)A$ 395 per night twin-shar(URL HIDDEN)Rate is good for up to 10 persons
(3) Four (4(URL HIDDEN)A$ 345 per night twin-shar(URL HIDDEN)Rate is good for up to 8 persons
(4) Three (3) A$ 295 per night twin-shar(URL HIDDEN)Rate is good for up to 6 person(URL HIDDEN)For your privacy, we do not house-share. Unused rooms will be locked up.
Rates quoted are based on twin-share basis (2 persons per bedroom). Single occupied bedrooms are charged as twin occupied.
We provide a complimentary 'Welcome Starter Pack' of the following items upon check-in:
(1) Coffee, Tea & Sugar
(3) Pepper & Salt
(4) Tomato & Chilli Sauces
(5) Laundry Detergent, Fabric Softener, Cleaning Disinfectant, Toilet Rolls, Facial Tissues, and Dishwashing Detergent
Note: No refills
The Rate is Inclusive of the following:
(1) Free Wi-Fi Connectivity to ADSL2+ High Speed Broadband internet
(2) Free Unlimited Local & National Calls to standard fixed line numbers except 13 & 19 numbers
(3) Free Unlimited Calls to Standard Australian mobiles
(4) Bed Linen and Blankets
(5) Bath Towels
(6) Shampoo, Conditioner, Shower Gel and Handwash Liquid
(7) Indoor Slippers
Transfers, Tours and Car Hire - We can assist, if required.
OPTIONAL SERVICES AVAILABLE
* Portacot - A$35/stay each and comes with cot mattress & linen, pillow, blanket/quilt and towel.
* High Chair/Baby Bath and Accessories - No Charge
SMOKING - Permitted outdoors only. Please the ashtray.
- Check-in Time : 2 pm
- Check-out Time : 10 am
- Early Check-in and/or Late Check-out is subject to availability
REGISTRATION - All occupants must register. Signatory to registration must be 25 years old and above. Photo ID required. Only upon receipt of duly completed registration form, will Property Access Information be provided.
Our properties are well-known for their cleanliness and we have all our guests to thank for their contribution to this. We are always excited that guests enjoy the facilities and amenities, however, we request that you look after the property as were your own. For those who wish to experience a high level of comfort and cleanliness as those before them, we request for your kind attention to the following:
DEPARTURE CLEANING FEE
The departure cleaning fee covers reasonable cleaning after your check-out. However, if extra cleaning is necessary, this is chargeable at A$45/manhour.
SOILED DISHES & GARBAGE
Dirty dishes, crockery & cooking utensils must be washed up and garbage properly disposed off before check-out.
No smoking indoors. Smoking allowed outdoors in designated area only. Cigarette butts must properly disposed off in ash trays provided. Cleaning up of cigarette butts from garden beds and/or any where else is chargeable at A$250.
(1) Free Wi-Fi Connectivity to ADSL2+ High Speed Broadband internet
(2) Unlimited local and national calls to standard fixed line numbers (except (PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN) and 13 & 19 numbers, which are chargeable).
(3) Unlimited calls to standard Australian mobiles
(4) Other calls are chargeable.
(1) Linen/towels sufficient for the number of Guests/Occupants registered will be provided.
(2) Additional sets requested are chargeable. Any damage to these are chargeable.
(3) Bath towels cannot be used at the beach. Beach towels are available on request subject to availability.
(4) Certain products, but not limited to, massage oil, spray tan lotion, suntan lotion, cosmetics, nail polish, hair colour/dye, hair tonic/lotion, highlighters, crayons, pen/pencils, can stain linen/towels. Any stained linen/towel will be charged at AUD$80 per sheet and AUD$50 per towel.
(1) We would appreciate that Guests/Occupants refrain from wearing footwear inside the property, specifically shoes with heels and spikes that can cause damage to the timber flooring.
(2) Slippers are provided for indoor use only. Please make sure slippers are worn indoors only.
(1) The property is cleaned before your arrival and after your departure.
(2) Additional cleaning can be arranged at the cost of AUD$45 per manhour at a min of 3hrs/visit.
(3) All soiled sports equipment, dirty attire, etc, must be removed of all dirt prior to placing indoors.
(4) Wet items, such as but not limited to, dripping-wet umbrellas, raincoats and muddy shoes, must not be brought indoors.
(5) Soiled nappies and food items must be disposed of properly in the wheelie bins. They must not be placed in the bedroom and bathroom trash bins.
(6) It is the responsibility of Guests/Occupants to maintain the cleanliness of the property during the lease period. Cleaning products are provided for this purpose.
Power, Water & Gas are included in the rates quoted. It is expected that Guests/Occupants be mindful and considerate with the usage and practise energy-saving habits as they would in their own home.
Free wireless internet is provided as a convenience and no compensation for loss of connection or speed issues will be offered. Access code is available on site.
(1) Guests/Occupants acknowledge that whatever that is provided with this short term lease upon check-in, such as but not limited to, the furnishings, fittings, appliances, linen, towelling, crockery, cutlery, utensils and board/table games are and shall remain the property of the Property. Guests/Occupants have no claim over any of these items.
(2) If any of these items are found to be missing, its full replacement cost plus penalty shall be charged.
(1) On departure, Guests/Occupants must leave all keys and gate remote control unit on the desk.
(2) Loss of any key (including safe box key) will incur a charge of AUD$250 per lockset.
(3) Garage and gate remote controllers will incur a charge of AUD$250 per unit.
(4) Departing Guests/Occupants must leave the property clean and tidy. This includes emptying the rubbish bin, washing and drying dishes, hanging used towels in the bathroom, leaving used beds neatly folded back, cleaning the barbecue, sweeping the floor, cleaning the fridge, oven and grill of any food spills.
(5) Should the property be left in a state that requires more than reasonable cleaning, the Owner/Manager shall impose such additional charges to the Guest/Occupant known as Extra Cleaning. This is to pay the Housekeeper/Cleaner for extra time required for the clean-up.
(6) Guests/Occupants must ensure that all gas outlets including the heater, light switches, appliances, air-conditioner, electric blankets and the like, are switched off before leaving the property.
(7) All doors must be closed and locked.
(8) A full inspection will be carried out on the property. If any loss or damage has occurred during the stay, the costs incurred shall be deducted from the surety or charged to the Guest’s/Occupant’s credit card.
LOSSES & DAMAGES
(1) Guests/Occupants are liable for any damage, breakage and loss to the property (including exterior surrounding such as, but not limited to the landscape, garden beds and property walls), and its contents.
(2) Guests/Occupants must notify damaged, broken or missing property or contact the Owner/Manager as soon as possible. The immediate reporting of any damages will be assessed favourably. Damages not reported will be deducted from the surety.
(3) The Guest/Occupant authorises the Owner/Manager to charge any credit card and/or deduct from surety, any repairs or replacement costs at the discretion of the Owner/Manager.
(1) The property must not be used for any unlawful purpose.
(2) All Guests/Occupants must conduct themselves in a proper manner so as not to cause a nuisance, including excessive noise, or interfere with the use or enjoyment of the property for other occupiers or neighbouring properties.
(3) Unruly, loud or offensive behaviour will not be tolerated. If complaints are received, this will result in immediate termination of the lease and forfeiture of surety.
(4) Guests/Occupants shall not assign or sublease the property or permit the use of any portion of the property by other persons who are not registered occupants.
(1) The Owner/Manager has described the property to the best of its ability and will not be held liable should the property not be deemed suitable upon arrival.
(2) It is the responsibility of the Guest/Occupant to ensure that the property meets their requirements. The Owner/Owner/Manager does not accept any responsibility for any misperception of the property.
(1) All property, valuables, luggage and vehicles belonging to the Guest/Occupant shall be at the risk of the Guest/Occupant at all times. The Owner/Manager accepts no responsibility for any loss or damage while on the property.
(2) Safe boxes are provided in every bedroom to aid in reducing loss and damage. The Owner/Manager will not accept liability or be held responsible for any loss or damage caused in the event of theft or unauthorised use.
(3) Guests/Occupants are strongly advised to take out comprehensive travel insurance.
(1) The Owner/Manager may inspect the property with reasonable notice and at any time without notice if the Owner/Manager is of the opinion that there has been a breach of the conditions herein.
(2) The Owner/Manager may enter the property without notice in the event of, but not limited to, receiving a complaint, to effect eviction, to attend to an emergency/accident, to clean or to effect repairs or replacement of items.
LIABILITY The Owner/Owner/Manager accepts no liability for any shortcomings or defects with its accommodation and no liability for any illness, personal injury, death, damage or loss unless caused by its negligence or that of his/her employees (provided they were acting in the course of their employment at the time). The laws of Western Australia govern these terms and conditions.
FORCE MAJEURE The Owner/Manager shall not be liable for loss, damage, changes, cancellation or any other detrimental effect on your short stay or holiday by any event or circumstance beyond the reasonable control of it as the accommodation provider.
The Terms & Conditions in detail shall be provided when booking is confirmed.
Este anfitrión tiene 46 evaluaciones por otras propiedades.Ver otras evaluaciones
December 2016 marks the 5th anniversary of Istana Alfred Cove. Istana Alfred Cove would not have been possible today without the support from our wonderful and excellent guests from both the leisure and corporate markets. Thank you to everyone who have made us a part of your travels.
As Owner/Manager with more than 50 years of combined experience in the hotel and leisure gaming industry with my partner, Douglas, we are passionate with everything we do for Istana Alfred Cove. We strive to provide a value-for-money hotel set-up short term accommodation in a clean, cozy, comfortable and safe environment at all properties under the Istana Holiday Homes group.
Living next door to Istana Alfred Cove, we are always on hand to assist or just have a chat. Always love chatting to our guests! We always welcome every arriving guest and also make it a point to see them off upon check-out. With this, we hope to establish a valuable property owner/guest rapport and put a face to Istana Alfred Cove.
Every Guest is important to us and we, with our 4-legged kids (Honey, the Great Dane, and Bruno, the Staffy-Jack Russell cross), endeavour to assist to the best of our ability to ensure a memorable, pleasant and satisfied stay.
Other properties are Istana Ascot Waters, Istana Bentley No.5, Istana Morley Perth, Istana Perth City and Istana Palmyra.
Contact us today with details of your booking. We would be delighted to work with you on your requirements. We look forward to welcoming you to stay at properties with Istana Holiday Homes!
Shirley and Douglas
Owner / Manager
Istana Holiday Homes
~ Istana Alfred Cove
~ Istana Ascot Waters
~ Istana Bentley No.5
~ Istana Morley Perth
~ Istana Perth City
~ Istana Palmyra