Welcome to your own spacious, Light-filled, private master bedroom. Fits 2 full-size beds | fully furnished | great views | clean | stylish | Park Slope, BK apartment.
We are very close to ALL subways & Manhattan, ProspectPark, Barclay's Center, etc. Great food, unique shops & activities, quintessential charming local vibe. - PERFECT LOCATION: Central access to all of Manhattan, Brooklyn & all transportation systems. See pictures!
Great for solo adventurers, couples, business travelers, etc.
Beautiful apartment, Right in the heart of Brooklyn. • Your choice of one out of two different beautiful bedrooms. If you have a preference let me know. In summertime, the trees outside are in full bloom and add to the incredible views of downtown Manhattan. I also keep the apartment, (including bathroom), extremely clean at all times.
• This is a newly renovated apartment with two very big bedrooms. It has been completely renovated, and is a comfortable, spacious apartment in the perfect location. Both bedrooms can fit two full-size beds.
• Each room has two windows with excellent views, one big closet / storage space, space for clothing, refurbished hardwood Floors, comfortable furniture, contemporary artwork, all around clean and stylish.
• Cannot emphasize how big these bedrooms really are (esp for NYC), and how beautiful this apartment is... Right in the heart of Brooklyn's finest neighborhood.
Disponible para huéspedes
- Renovated space with new amenities.
- Quintessential Brooklyn experience.
- Along with everything else, I have a great massage chair in the living room that you can use ;)
- Park Slope is the nicest area of Brooklyn for many reasons: It is safe, beautiful, historic, close to Manhattan, has GREAT restaurants, nightlife, family activities and is super close to the Brooklyn Museum, Botanical Gardens, and Prospect Park
....Best of all, you are conveniently located in order to explore literally all of the other classic BK neighborhoods (such as ones listed below).
Otros aspectos destacables
• [Playful] Cat, named Pocket, lives here as well. •
Contact for questions, inquiries, more information in general.
•Only seeking those who are mindful & responsible guests.
••Must be okay with a small cat around, be friendly to cat.
•Please tidy up after yourself,
Especially if you use/cook in the kicthen, please clean what you use. Thanks!
•4th Floor walk-up, no elevator.
•You may not invite anyone into the apartment - UNLESS you speak to me first.
•Must be respectful to any neighbors if you ever encounter others in the building.
•If you are a smoker, let me know, and I will show you ONE SPECIFIC WINDOW you can use.... (This Prevents smoke from Coming Inside). Apt does not smell of smoke.
Thank you! :)
Relative to each experience.
I am a born & bred New Yorker who loves all forms of art and all kinds of people. I enjoy connecting with people and am interested in most topics. Currently working in contemporary arts here in NYC.
Enjoy hosting guests from all over the world. Personally, I have lived in Colorado for six years, as well as SE Asia for 18 months. Travelled around Western Europe and Latin America throughout my life.
I have a 3 year-old Cat named Pocket. He loves people, loves to play & sleep, and has an uncanny human-like personality.
...If you're not a cat/animal person, that's cool - he easily stays to himself. Just please be respectful towards him.