Stay in the heart of Melbourne’s CBD in this comfortable, clean and chic apartment. It has 2 bed rooms & 2 bath rooms, fully furnished with WiFi and free access to the gym, pool, sauna, BBQ area and sky garden. Most importantly, it has full-width floor-to-ceiling windows for the 2 bed rooms and the living room. On new years eve and every Friday in the winter, this apartment offers amazing view for Dockland fireworks.
The apartment features full-width floor-to-ceiling windows for all rooms including the 2 bed rooms and the living room, with 180 degree views overlooking the city of Melbourne.
Located in the absolute heart of Melbourne’s CBD, just steps from the tram (free and straight from Skybus), the Bourke Street Mall (Melbourne's central shopping precinct) and the Paris End, with theatres, fine dining, cafés, and China Town very nearby. Walk to everything, then escape to the calm and quiet of this laneway hideaway.
Apartment Size: 80 square meters
Max guests: 6
No. of bedroom: 2
No. of bathroom: 2
- King size bed x 1; size: 211cm x 168cm
- Double size bed x 1; size: 199cm x 150cm
- Queen size sofa bed x 1; size: 200cm x 160cm
Disponible para huéspedes
Guests have full access to the entire flat and the facilities (e.g. gym & indoor pool) within the building. Guests are more than welcome to use the following amenities in our apartment:
- Air conditioner/heater
- Sofa bed
- Coffee table
- Flat screen LCD TV (32')
- Fully equipped kitchen with electric stove, microwave, oven and rangehood
- Dining table fits 4 people and 4 chairs
- 400L top mount fridge
- Kettle, tea pot, toaster and microwave
- Wine glasses, glasses, mugs, plates and cutlery sets
- Frying pan, rice cooker, pots
- Tea leaf, tea bags, instant coffee, hot chocolate, coffee whitener and sugar
- Salt and pepper
- Front-load washing machine
- Laundry powder
- Shampoo, body wash, soap, UV 50+ cream, body lotion
- Toilet paper
- Hair dryer
- Hand towel
- Bath towel
- Bath mat
Facilities within the building (all free access):
- The exclusive residents-only 25m indoor POOL is heated to 28(C) degrees, 1.2m deep with a deck area overlooking Spencer Street. A dry SAUNA is also available. Access times: 06.00 am - 11.00 pm.
- The GYM is full of cutting edge equipment including treadmills, upright, weights, recumbent bikes, cross and arc trainers and rowers. Access times: 06.00 am - 11.00 pm.
Unfortunately, there is no on-site parking available inside the building. However, there are several alternative options for you (all of them are very close and convenient):
1). Street parking:
- Charge: Mon - Sat: 07.30 am - 08.30 pm, $5.5/hr (other time and Sun are free of charge)
- Distance: within 50 metres from apartment entrance
- Location: Lonsdale Street and Little Bourke Street
- Size of available parking spaces: > 5
2). Wilson parking:
- Opening time:
Monday: 06.00 am - midnight
Tuesday: 06.00am - midnight
Wednesday: 06.00 am - midnight
Thursday: 06.00 am - midnight
Friday: 06.00 am - 02.00 am (Sat)
Saturday: 08.00 am - 02.00 am (Sun)
Sunday: 08.00 am - midnight
Public holiday: 08.00 am - midnight
- Charge: Sat - Sun: 06.00 am - midnight flat rate @ $9.0
- Distance: 100 - 200 metres, 2 - 3 mins walk
- Location: 542 Little Bourke Street, Melbourne
- Size of available parking spaces: plenty
For more details, please go to Wilson Parking's website.
Atención a los huéspedes
Myself, or my team members are always happy to help guests in any way I can. Just let me know what you need.
I will email guest contact details once I receive confirmation of booking. I will then organise collection of the keys and show you around, and then the apartment is yours to enjoy! I will not be present at this property during your stay.
I will always be available on the mobile.
Otros aspectos destacables
Please take off shoes in the apartment.
- We are dedicated to provide our guests the best experience during their stay. If you have any special requests, we are more than happy to discuss it with you and work it out.
- Special Request here refers to amenities that are provided in our apartment and services that we provide, e.g. early check-in, late check-out, extra beddings, etc.
- Special Request should be proposed before your arrival. Any special request proposed during your stay may incur extra service fee.
- There are luggage lockers at Southern Cross station, which is right opposite of my apartment. They charge from $10-16/ 24 hrs.
- Strictly NO Smoking. Guests will be accountable for activating of smoke alarm caused by any misbehaving, including claim of security deposit.
- Strictly NO Partying. The use of the apartment for partying will result in the loss of your security deposit and/or any additional payments (such as building management infringement, extra cleaning, wear and tear, damages and repairs).
- Number of Guests not to exceed the number stated on the confirmation advised or agreed beforehand. Fees will apply for any excess guests not agreed with the host in advance.
- Sofa bed will be prepared for group of 5 and 6 people, unless upon guest's special request at least one day notice prior to your arrival.
- Please respect our neighbours by keeping low noise. Excessive noise may result in the Building Manager sending a Security Guard and a penalty of AU$4700 according to the building rules! Guests may also be evicted from the premise and lose their security deposit.
- Follow all building rules in the Building's common area (swimming pools, gym, sauna, BBQ, lounges, lobby, etc.)
- The use of the apartment for any illegal purpose is strictly prohibited.
- Replacement fee will be charged for towels stained by hair dyes, bleaches, tanning lotion, make up, any unremovable body fluids and greasy burnt saucepans.
- Guests will be charged for loss or failure of return apartment keys/swipes/remote. * Replacement fee of $200 will be charged if apartment key/swipe/remote is lost or not returned.
- One key set will be prepared for group of two guests, unless upon special request before check-in. Extra delivery fee may incur if there is any special request during your stay.
- Garbage to be delivered by following building management procedures. Waste drop point is on the same level of the apartment, on the right side of the lift, behind the stairwell door.
- You may cook, but please clean up after yourself and do your dishes in a timely manner (Dish-wash machine and tablet provided).
- Please pay extra attention when you cook to avoid triggering the smoke alarm in kitchen etc. In the event it goes off, there is a very high chance that the fire engine will arrive, which has a fee of approx. $2500 which you will be liable to pay.
Punctuality for check-in & out is appreciated. You are warmly welcomed to update us any change of your trip plan, and we will arrange for your convenience closely.
Check-out time is until 10am. Late check-out is possible upon availability and with an extra charge of $30 per hour. Please inform us if you need to check- out later.
Once off extra cleaning fee SURCHARGE when guest leaves the apartment in very bad conditions and extra cleaning is required.
Ph.D., Rescue Diver, PPL Trainee Pilot, Mountaineer.