Enjoy our beautiful house located on 14th Avenue which is close to city centre (4 km), Tauranga Hospital (2 km) and the beach (10 km). You will be provided privacy, bedding, cups of tea, a lovely view and lots of natural light. The rooms have a comfortable queen and two single beds. Ideal for friends or families. Free WIFI. When you make a booking, please read your itinerary for the directions and check-in instructions!
This is a four bedroom guest house near the water in central Tauranga. I offer my bedrooms here on airbnb, so there will be other guests during your stay. I have guests from dozens of countries so you will meet fascinating and lovely people.
You get your own level: two bedrooms next to each other on the first floor with a balcony and a private bathroom. The rooms have two full size beds and a queen bed that each have real mattresses. I also provide towels, sheets and blankets. We use European style bedding (means there is no top sheet). The rooms are suitable for up to four people.
There is plenty of free unlimited parking in front of my house on the street.
You are welcome to make use of the kitchen. There is a large living room with a dining room table you can eat or work at. The living room has a fabulous view. If you want to cook while you're here, you can store food in the fridge, but you should keep it on your shelf or use the numbered boxes in the pantry. Please clean the kitchen-dining area after cooking and eating.
The house is centrally located, but it is not walking distance to bars, shops, tourist spots, nightlife or anything other than private residences. That means this location is quiet and even peaceful. I consider it a great location, but please don't expect to walk to the exciting places from my front door.
If you stay here, please don't later write in a review that the house is not near attractions or rate the location other than fantastic on a star basis. You can see the location on the map before you book, and you can use street view to wander down the streets to see how awesome the neighborhood is.
I write this explanation to help make your stay delightful and charming. Staying here is an experience most of my guests really, really like, as you can see in my reviews.
Disponible para huéspedes
Your bedrooms, bathroom, balcony, lounge, kitchen*, dining.
*only light cooking is allowed, no strong smelling food like curry or deep fry!
Atención a los huéspedes
We do not live in the property but we are available if you have questions or need help planning things to do. Otherwise we leave you alone to enjoy our lovely city.
Otros aspectos destacables
MAXIMUM 4 PEOPLE (including babies, kids, etc.)!!!
Quiet hours are between 10pm and 7am. I ask that you are quiet after 10pm, and not watch any movies without earbuds. You should retire to your room by 10pm. Please dont use the kitchen, don't shower or use the hairdryer during quiet hours as it will likely wake up at least some of the guests, which is not fair to them. Additionally, I have to be concerned about my reviews, as I strive to achieve a five star ranking.
If anyone is disturbing your stay, please contact me immediately and I will help and mention it negatively in their review!
We take your safety seriously therefore the home has security cameras (not inside your bedroom) as well as each bedroom has combination door locks.
Please read these house rules carefully prior to booking.
Please don't be intimidated by all these rules. They are here to discourage trouble makers from booking and to encourage everyone else to stay here comforted by the knowledge that this is a place that people enjoy.
1. Quiet hours are from 10pm - 7am.
2. If you return home after 10pm, please arrive quietly, carry bags, remove shoes, whisper softly and refrain from eating.
3. Damages will be reported to airbnb and charged to your account.
4. No shoes inside the house and no food in the bedrooms.
5. Don't leave any house exit doors or windows unlocked if you are not present at the door/room.
6. If you use the kitchen, please clean up after yourself, including surfaces, dining table, wash your dishes in the dishwasher and take your empty bottles out.
7. Do not slam doors and turn off lights that are not in use.
8. Do not spit, urinate, defecate or regurgitate other than in the toilet.
9. Air your room every morning.
10. If you are unhappy, tell me at once, and please not in a review when it’s too late for me to help.
11. All guests must be disclosed to airbnb on the reservation, even newborns.
12. Only registered guests allowed in the property. You may not allow anyone not registered to come onto my property, even for 1 second.
13. If you violate the house rules or cover any camera, I will have to cancel your reservation, and you will lose most or all of your money.
14. Leave your room clean and tidy, clean out fridge before check-out. I will be upset if I find food wrappers in your room, since all food storage and eating is not allowed in the room to avoid ants and cockroaches.