Casa Amarilla is built from local traditional material with adobe walls. Separated by a gorgeous tropical garden with a secure entrance. Located in a quiet neighborhood of northern Panajachel, this two room plus loft unit is available short or long term. Perfect for up to 3 people
Casa Amarilla is made of two rooms. The main room is very cozy with a fireplace, double bed, kitchenette, loft, large sliding doors out to the covered private porch, cypress wood floors and door to the second room. The kitchenette has a table and two burner stove with small oven, basic cooking essentials and cookware. The second room has a single bed, mini fridge, toaster oven, access to the bathroom and closet area. It includes a desk for office space, large windows and separate entrance.
Disponible para huéspedes
Guests have access to the shared garden, the entire private unit and private covered porch. Street parking is available or secure garage parking for an additional fee.
Otros aspectos destacables
One 5 gallon water jug , internet/wi-fi and one bundle of firewood included.
A 1 year old female dachshund lives on the property. She is gated within her own private yard, however she does get out from time to time and not allowed in the house.
Parking (Street) – Free parking is available directly in front of the property. Secure parking is also available for an additional $5 per night.
Shuttle service can be arranged to and from Panajachel. Contact information for laundry, house cleaning and tuk tuk service will be provided upon arrival.
Short-term and long term rentals are welcome. Please inquire for more information.
- Please enjoy Casa Amarilla as if it were your own. Additional charges apply for 2 or more people. We may have additional space for larger groups.
- During the rainy season, garden area is restricted.
- Street parking is free. Secure parking is an additional $5 per night if available.
- Smoking is only permitted on the patio or in the yard.
- No toilet paper, baby wipes or feminine hygiene products be thrown in the toilet.
- The kitchen counters have a natural wood surface, a cutting board must be used at all times.
- No shoes in the main room.
- It is important to only have water and soap go down the drains. Please throw away any oil, fat or food. Organics can be thrown in our compost.
- There are power outages from time to time, which affects tap/shower water and internet. We will do our best to warn guests should we know in advance. We do not provide refunds for situations of which are out of our control.
Having many interests and enjoying traveling, I like to provide pleasant environments..