The Oregon Cliff House is one of the Mckenzie rivers most spectacular vacation destinations. Perched on a cliff over looking the beautiful blue green waters of the McKenzie River, this gorgeous home and guest house offers over 2400 of elevated river front views from every room...
The Oregon Cliff House, LLC
48520 McKenzie Hwy. Vida, OR 97488
Vacation Rental Agreement
This Short Term Rental Agreement is made by and between The Oregon Cliff House LLC (hereinafter referred to as the OCH) and the parties listed below, (hereinafter referred to as the Guests).
Guest Name: Nick
The OCH and the Guests agree to as follows:
VACATION RENTAL FEE AND DATES:
The dates of the Guests stay at the OCH are 3-31-2017 to 4-3-2017. Check in is 4 p.m. and check out is 11 a.m. However, if no guest is departing the day before your arrival, or arriving the day after your departure, you may check in any time after sunrise and leave anytime before sunset. Approximately two week prior to arrival we will confirm this and give you the codes for the gate and the house.
The total cost for your stay at the OCH is $1,976.00. This amount includes the Main House, Guest House, all cleaning costs and taxes. This amount does not include outside fees such as credit card fees, or other booking fees from companies such as AirBNB and (SENSITIVE CONTENTS HIDDEN). A deposit of 50% of the total amount due, is required in order to reserve your dates. The remaining balance is due 60 days prior to your stay. At this time we only accept personal checks, cashier's checks or money orders. Please make payable and mail to;
The Oregon Cliff House
1574 Coburg Rd. #875
Eugene, OR 97401
CANCELLATION POLICY: No Refunds will be given within 60 days of your arrival date. All other cancelations will be refunded 100%.
DAMAGE DEPOSIT: No additional security deposit is required at this time. However, Guests are responsible for payment for wine used/consumed from the OCH, and for damage, or if excessive clean up is required by the OCH. Guests are also responsible for leaving the house and the property reasonably clean and washing all dishes. Garbage and recyclables are to be left in designated areas.
MAXIMUM OCCUPANCY: The maximum number of overnight guest's for the quoted price is; 8 adults/children if renting only the main house, and 14 adults/children if renting the main house and the guest house. If your vacation guest list is going to exceed 20 people at any time, this is an event. Please contact us! If you would like to bring an RV, trailer or have additional camping guests, please also contact us.
DOGS: Dogs are only allowed with written approval. If you are reading this and want to bring a dog, they have not been approved yet! Please contact us.
RENTAL RULES; Guests agrees to abide by the rental rules attached as Exhibit A, at all times while staying at the OCH. Guests shall ensure all members of the rental party and anyone else permitted on the property does the same.
SEVERABILITY AND WAIVER OF CONTRACTUAL RIGHT: This Agreement supersedes any prior written or oral agreements between the parties. In the event of a default by a signatory, the remaining signator(s) shall be responsible for timely payment of all monies owed and all other provisions of this Agreement. This Agreement may be modified or amended if the amendment is made in writing and is agreed upon by both parties.
ATTORNEY'S FEES AND APPLICABLE LAW: In the event that the OCH shall prevail in any legal action brought by either party to enforce the terms hereof or relating to the demised premises, the OCH shall be entitled to all costs incurred in connection with such action, including reasonable attorney's fees. If the Guests prevail in legal action, the Guests shall be entitled to all costs incurred, including reasonable attorney fees.
INDEMNITY/HOLD HARMLESS PROVISION: Clients shall defend, indemnify and hold harmless The OCH, Nugent Holdings LLC and its owners, employees and volunteers from any and all claims, suits, actions or liabilities from injury, death of any person, or for loss or damage to property, which occur on the premises by the clients or there guests during the dates rented.
This Agreement shall be governed in and by the laws of the State of Oregon.
The Oregon Cliff House, LLC
Shaun Nugent – Signing member of The OCH
Signature: ________________________ Date ___/___/___
Guest Name: ________________________
Signature: ________________________ Date ____/____/____
Please send a photocopy of your driver license with this contract.
1. THE GUESTS: The signor of this contract must be at least 18 years old and be part of the group staying at the OCH. No subletting is permitted. Any illegal behavior or substances are prohibited. Guests are to abide by all state and federal laws.
2. THE HOUSE: The Oregon Cliff House is completely furnished for you with bedding, towels, toiletries, condiments, spices, games, cds, books, art, kitchen appliance, dishes, BBQ coals etc. Please ask if there is anything in particular that you would like. We will do our best to provide you with everything you need for a wonderful stay here. No Shoes in the house please.
3. THE PROPERTY: The entire property is available to you. Please do not climb on or near the cliff. Wiffle balls, bats, corn hole bags and horseshoes are provided along with BBQ's, coals, propane and patio furniture.
4. THE RIVER: Use caution when going down to the river. The water can be extremely cold and dangerous November thru June, depending on rainfall. During the summer months the water is usually shallow enough to walk half way across and hammocks will be available along the river's edge.
5. CHILDREN: No children under the age of 12 years old are allowed down by the river or in the hot tub without adult supervision.
6. PETS: No pets are of any kind are allowed without written approval from the OCH. If your pets are approved, please pick up after them. There is a bucket and scoop for this on the side of the main shed.
7. FIRES: Fires are only allowed within the designated fire pits. Firewood is provided by the OCH at no additional charge to you. Please ask for details. Please do not cut or gather wood from the grounds to burn.
8. SMOKING: No smoking of any kind is permitted in any of the indoor spaces. All cigarette butts are to be put in the ash try provided on the West end of the horse shoe pit or in an outside garbage can. Guests will be charged $2.00 for every cigarette but left on the premises outside of the ash tray or garbage cans.
9. MUSIC/NOISE: The OCH is a very private place with only two neighbors. Only one of them is really in earshot, and neither are permanent residents. Please be respectful of property lines and neighbor's enjoyment of the river, should they be home. Music/ noise will be maintained at an acceptable level throughout the day/evening.
10. ACCESS: If a problem should arise such as a fire, a broken waterline, railing etc, the guests shall notify the OCH immediately and allow access to the property for purposes of repair and inspection.
11. LEAVING THE OCH: When you leave, please put all furniture (inside and outside) back where it was when you arrived. Wash all of your dishes and put them away. It is okay to leave a clean load in the dishwasher. Take out garbage and recyclables to their proper receptacles near the bunk house. You do not need to strip beds or do any laundry, although washing towels as you go is appreciated. Please lock all doors, the gate and put the keys back in the lock box. It is okay to leave windows open between June 15 and Sept 15.
If you have any questions or special request please let us know.
Shaun & Serena
The Oregon Cliff House
(PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN)