It's a modern, 3,300 sq ft, 3-level home with gourmet kitchen. Surrounded by nature & hiking trails - its a 15 minute walk to Tavern Bay. Situated in a quiet neighborhood with easy access and decks overlooking the national forest. The house is bright, yet warm - great for entertaining and family gatherings. Every room has a queen or king size bed in it. There's a game room for the kids while the adults can enjoy the upstairs living area. Great for couples, families w/ kids, and large groups.
This is a house with 3 floors, wide open space with high ceilings and 3 separate decks for outdoor use. It's warm and comfy during the winter and cool during the summer. It's situated in a quiet neighborhood surrounded by national forest and beautiful views.
Disponible para huéspedes
Our guests have access to the entire house with the exception of the garage.
Atención a los huéspedes
We live minutes away and can easily be contacted if our guests need any assistance.
- We are situated in a quiet, family neighborhood - please keep quiet after 9pm.
- Guests should not exceed 10 adults, 16 people total.
- Beds to Sleep 10 people are available. Excess guests could use sleeping bags or air mattresses (not provided).
- Please be respectful of this beautiful home and leave it as you found it
- Pets are NOT allowed on the property at any time
- Minimum Renter Age over 21:
- Smoking: THIS IS A NON-SMOKING HOME
- No Unauthorized Parties/Guests/On-site Events without prior written consent of the Owner. If the police are called, you will forfeit the entire security deposit.
- Please leave your dirty shoes outside or in the entryway
- Trash Collection and Removal
• Trash cans are provided for reasonable about of trash. All excess trash needs to be removed from premises upon departure. As we are in the mountains, there are many animals that will be attracted to trash that is not in trash cans.
• Pickup is on Tuesday and trash cans need to be curbside by 6:00am.
• All trash placed outside needs to be in trash cans provided.
• All excess trash needs to be removed from premises upon departure. Weekend trash drop is available between the hours of 8:30am - 3:00pm at Lake Arrowhead Elementary School
- Check-Out Procedure
In an effort to keep the cleaning fee to a minimum, we require our guests to perform the following actions prior to Check-Out. Failure to do any of the following will result in additional fees.
• Please notify Owner of any items not working or damaged during your stay
• Return all beach access passes ($250 fee if lost)
• Please remove only the sheets from beds that were used and leave them on the bed (DO NOT remove the duvet covers as this will incur additional cleaning fees).
• Place all used towels in the laundry room
• Remove all perishables from refrigerator
• Dispose of all food items in OUTSIDE trash cans. All excess trash that does not fit in trash cans needs to be removed from premises or dropped off at Lake Arrowhead Elementary School,1300 Golden Rule Ln, Lake Arrowhead, CA 92352 (Sat & Sun, 8:30am - 3:00pm)
• BBQ - Gas Grill
o Clean gill and cover
o Ensure the propane tank is in the closed position
o Do not relocate or move any indoor furniture
o Return outdoor chairs and outdoor chair cushions to where you found them (indoors)
o Report any items that need to be cleaned
• Return all magazines, board games, DVDs (into original case), books and to their proper location
• Turn OFF - Gas Fireplaces, Televisions, Wii, Lights, Ceiling fans, Appliances
I live with my wife and 3 teenage children in Lake Arrowhead, CA. I am an avid tennis player, triathlete and enjoy fishing. I also enjoy spending time with my family in the beautiful surroundings of Lake Arrowhead. I look forward to hosting you in our beautiful home.