My place is in rural East Devon, close to the World Heritage Jurassic Coast.
You’ll love my place because it's a beautiful listed building, peaceful, tranquil, with a secluded garden and hot tub.
Membership to a leisure club included, 3 bedrooms all en suite, very comfy beds, superb walks from your door and many beaches to explore.
A home from home to relax in.
Quality in Tourism 5 Stars.
Enjoy your evenings in the hot tub gazing at the stars.
Really is a little taste of heaven, bliss!!!!.
- Check- in after 4pm on arrival date.
- To treat my house and garden with care and respect as if it was your own property.
- To leave house and garden as you found it.
- Place rubbish in the bins in the shed and please empty the fridge.
- Extinguish all candles before going out bed or going out.
- Burrows s a No smoking house.
- Please close all windows and lock doors when you go out.
- Basically, common sense!
- All breakages will need to be paid for.
- Enjoy your stay.
- Best wishes, Sarah