Are you looking for somewhere unique to stay? Well... Let’s stay here and be adventurous to explore different area of Tokyo :) Our place is located only a few blocks away (4 min walk) from subway station called “Sengoku Sta” in a residential neighbourhood. Ideal place for a group of friends or family wishing to get together. If you'd like to visit old downtown Tokyo which we call “Shitamachi”, then this would be the best location to be! Come stay and enjoy what the city has to offer!
Our bright apartment is a large studio apartment with all the things needed for your stay already provided! The space has 1 kitchen with basic amenities, 1 toilet, 1 shower room, and a dining table for 5 people. You will be provided with basic amenities including a set of towels for each guest, bathroom amenities, laundry detergent, etc. If you need anything else, well convenience store is just a few blocks away. There is also a 100-yen lawson (supermarket/convenience store) nearby our apartment!
Disponible para huéspedes
+++++++++ Amenities/Facilities +++++++++
We will supply you with;
- Home WiFi access
- Clean bath towels and linen
- Hair dryer
- Washing machine
- Full kitchen - microwave and fridge
- Shower room and washlet
- Air conditioners for heating and cooling
- Iron & ironing board
++++++++++++++ Bedding +++++++++++++++
3 double beds and 1 sofa bed
Atención a los huéspedes
This will be your own private house while you are in Tokyo. Although I'd like to meet as many guests as possible, my schedule is quite tight. So, I let an Airbnb host support company called Zens care of my guests and apartment. The Zens Team are always available, so please do not hesitate to contact them during your stay for any queries or concerns!
Otros aspectos destacables
+++++++++++++ Children ++++++++++++++
There is no need to count children 3 or under as guests. However we count children over 3 as regular guests.
+++++++++++++ Check-in ++++++++++++++
Check-in time is after 3pm. Please ask us 1 day before arrival if you would like to check-in early as it may be possible depending on the previous guests
If an early check in isn’t possible you can always use a coin locker in large/major stations to store your large bags.
+++++++++++++ Check-out ++++++++++++++
10am. Unfortunately you cannot leave your bags in the room as generally there will be another guest arriving in the afternoon.
Again we suggest a coin locker at the train station.
+++++++++++++ Availability ++++++++++++++
Our calendar in this page is usually always up to date no matter what this website says.
For your convenience, there is no need to ask us if it is available.
Also, last-minute bookings are usually no problem. Typically, the first paid reservation will get the room.
A short introduction of yourself is always nice. For example, your origin, jobs, age, hobby etc.
+++++++++++++ Last Words ++++++++++++++
Please read all the information available here & messages sent from Airbnb or us before you come to our place.
Room rates are better to check on the Airbnb website rather than asking us, because the rates fluctuate according to currency exchange rates.
Airbnb automatically takes care of the calculation.
We'd love to help you to enjoy your stay in Tokyo very much.
We try to keep the rules simple:
- Please don't smoke inside the room. You can smoke on the balcony but please close the window while you smoke so that smoke doesn't come inside.
- All musical instruments, stereos, radios, and your voice volume, etc., should be at a volume that won’t disturb the neighbours. Sometimes this can be quieter in Japan than other countries, please keep this in mind.
- Please ask us if you want to invite anyone over. If someone is staying overnight there is an extra charge which is shown on the listing page.
- Please wash any dishes you use and try to leave the apartment in about the same condition as when you arrived. It helps us a lot to maintain a comfortable and clean environment.
- When entering the room please remember to take your shoes off inside.
- Please always give a smile to the neighbours or property manager if you see them :). Some of them may worry about new guests arriving so a smile is important!
- Please turn off the lights and air conditioner when you are out the apartment. We want to help the environment.
- Check-out has to be done by 10:00 am. I’m sorry but we have to charge you 3500 yen per hour for late check-out. It’s because we have to pay the cleaner for the extra hours and it will cause trouble for the next guests arriving.
If you could treat our place like it's your own house we will be happy :)
Hi nice to meet all of you :)
My name is Satsuki. I have a family of 4 - a energetic son, a lovely daughter who loves his brother so much, and a husband who cares so much about his family! I am sometimes surprised how active my children are, but my life is filled with happiness.
I hope that you will all love staying at my place and experience what Tokyo has to offer. I would love to see you in the future!