My place is walking distance from the city centre and Lincoln's beautiful castle and cathedral. It's right next to the award-winning arboretum and a short walk to theatres and art galleries. You’ll love my place because of its convenient location, cosy atmosphere and the comfy bed. My place is good for couples, solo adventurers, and business travellers.
- Light and airy house
- Bijou outdoor space with table and chairs
- 10 mins walk to city centre or castle/cathedral
- Self-service tea/coffee
Disponible para huéspedes
- You are welcome throughout my home (apart from my room!) and in the garden
Atención a los huéspedes
- Happy to advise on places to go and things to see
- Good knowledge of local bars, restaurants and amenities
- I'm widely travelled myself so enjoy hearing about others' adventures
- I have a cat who roams freely throughout the house (although he is banned from the guest bedroom).
- Please note that check-in time is from 4.15pm and check-out is midday. There is some flexibility on these times but I respectfully request that you ask to check in earlier or out later rather than just assume this will be okay. Thank you!
I love travelling, meeting new people and sampling food and drink from around the world. In my spare time I hang out at the Lincoln Film Society and can be found in shoe shops, cocktail bars and, when back in London, in the lobby of the National Theatre enjoying the free music.
In addition I love reading, strolling in the sunshine and having fun with friends.
What a great idea the Airbnb concept is. Much better to give money to fun people sharing their home than faceless corporations.