Departamento o casa entera
Modern pad located on Ocean View Drive with views of Lion's Head and the Atlantic Ocean from the balcony. Perfect location to explore all Cape Town has to offer with a quick 10 minutes drive to the city center, V&A waterfront and Camps Bay beach.
This newly renovated one bedroom/ one bathroom has a fully equipped kitchen (including Nespresso machine) and comfortable lounge with DSTV Extra. Includes uncapped ADSL (WIFI) and off-street parking bay.
- Respect your neighbours: the apartment is located in a residential building. Please limit noise and disturbance between 10pm and 8am. When arriving or leaving at night, rather carry luggage than drag noisy bags along the passage.
- Observe the building rules: we will run you through some of the building rules upon arrival. These mostly relate to noise, guests, use of communal space and smoking. Do not break these rules as you will be held accountable for any penalties.
- The apartment comfortably sleeps 2: no additional overnight guests are allowed.
- No smoking in the apartment. Smoking is permitted on the balcony. Please collect the butts in an ashtray on the balcony and dispose of them along with other refuse.
- Our cleaning lady will clean the apartment before your arrival and then once a week for longer stays. She has a key to the apartment to let herself in. She is very reliable and there is no need to worry about theft. We will contact you to schedule a weekly clean in advance.
- A key replacement fee of $35 will apply if keys are lost and must be paid before checkout or will be recovered using the Airbnb resolution center.
- Please note that check-in time is before 10pm and that a late check-in fee of R300 will apply to all check-in's after 10pm.
- While this listing has an uncapped ADSL line, we would like to emphasize that the line has a soft cap. With this in mind we have a fair use limit of 2GB per day. Continuous and excessive use of the line will result in additional charges to the host which will be charged to the guest.
Hello travellers! I am a passionate music lover by night and designer by day. This apartment is my first renovation project, so I have poured my heart and soul into it to create a space I love being in. I love spending lazy afternoons exploring the surrounding restaurants or going for walks on the promenade. As a passionate home cook, with a zest for local and fresh produce, I truly believe home is where the kitchen is! I love the Mother City, all her people, eccentricities and natural beauty and I hope you enjoy your time here as much as I enjoy living here, every single day.