My unit is located in the heart of silicon valley. Santana Row features popular shops, restaurants and nightlife. The good news is that they're located literally beneath your feet! It's also close to airport, public transport, Levi's stadium, SAP center and downtown San Jose. You'll also enjoy all the extra amenities my place has to offer. A residence card (15% off restaurants and shops will be offered). I know how important it is to have a good night sleep, you'll love my Casper mattress!
Please keep our home in best possible condition for other guests to enjoy, by keeping the following rules in mind:
- Quiet hours are between 11pm to 7am per HOA rules.
- No late night gathering / party over 6 people after quiet hours
- No Smoking, drugs or any illegal activities.
- Keep the property and all furnishings in good order and return the house in the same condition it was found.
- A late check out fee of $75 will be incurred unless an advance notice has been issued before check-in
- If there are any missing or damage items, a fee will be deducted from the deposit
- Absolutely no smoking allowed inside the condo.
- Lost key $50 charge.
- Lost garage door opener $75 charge.
- Lost Resident Card $100 charge
- The Guest using this condo assumes all risks related to property use (including all medical bills associated with property use)
-People other than those in the Guest party set forth above may not stay overnight in the property. Any other person in the property is the sole responsibility of Guest.
- The Owner (the Host) is not responsible for damages or loss of any items left in the property during or following the stay.
- The Host is not responsible for items that the Guest brings in and does not make arrangements for removal after the stay.
- Guests agrees to comply with all HOA CC&R, Bylaws, and Rules and Regulations, Fines, and Decisions.
- The Host reserves the right to terminate the Guest’s reservation at any time, for any reason, with or without notice. The Host’s total liability to the Guest is limited to the remaining dollar value paid by the Guest for the unused portions of the reservation (minus any fees that the Host incurred from the reservation or payment processing services). The Host does not have any obligation to assist the guest in looking for replacement lodging.
- All of the units are privately owned; the owners (Hosts) are not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises or its facilities. The Homeowners (Hosts) are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premise.