My place is close to Lokál, Roxy, James Dean, Harley's Bar, and Café Imperial. You’ll love my place because of The large high ceiling apartment is ...
My place is close to Lokál, Roxy, James Dean, Harley's Bar, and Café Imperial. You’ll love my place because of The large high ceiling apartment is right in the city center yet is very quiet at night! The high ceilings keep the apartment cool all summer long!!!, the light, the comfy bed, the kitchen, the coziness, the high ceilings. My place is good for couples, solo adventurers, business travelers, families (with kids), and big groups.
--Offsite parking very close to the building directions sent after booking--
* Spacious 135m2 recently renovated apartment in a 16th century building with a private balcony
Private apartment is 135 m2 and consists of three separate bedrooms. I can prepare the rooms to accommodate any sleeping arrangement you want each bedroom consists of at least one double bed.
* 1 King size bed
* 2 Double size beds
* 2 single size beds
* 2 Sofa beds
* Baby Cot/Crib 0-36 months upon availability
* Sleeps 1-9 people
* Fully equipped kitchen
* Over-sized spacious bathroom w/ Jacuzzi jet tub
* Linens and towel(s) provided per guest
* Full wireless broadband internet access and WiFi
* Flat-screen TV w/HDMI plug and cable
* WiFi (super fast; 40mbs) You need about 5mbs to stream a movie
* Within a few minutes walking distance to supermarkets, restaurants, shopping and nightlife
* In a heart of Prague city center
*Public gym & pool next to the building
Bedroom 1: two double beds and a single size bed
Bedroom 2: one king size bed and two single size beds
Living Room: sofa bed
Kitchen/Lounge: sofa bed
The bathrooms consist of one full bathroom with standing shower, separate bathing tub which is quite large, toilet, bidet, sink/mirror, and washing machine. The second bathroom is a half bathroom with sink/mirror and toilet.
The apartment is centrally located and has great access to all public transportation.
•Main Train Station ((Hlavni Nadrazi): 2 tram stops away or 1 metro stop
•Main Bus Station: less than a 5 minute walk
•Tram/Bus: located in front of the building
•Metro: Red & Yellow line is less than a 5 minute walk
•Airport Shuttle Bus: Located around the corner about 3-5 minutes (150kc per person)
The Building Location
Distance from the building by foot according to (SENSITIVE CONTENTS HIDDEN) Maps (which assumes a slow walk):
National Museum: 16 Minutes (public transport 8 minutes)
Vaclavske Nameste:15 Minutes (public transport 8 minute)
Namesti Republiky: 5 Minutes (public transport 1 minutes)
Jewish Museum: 15 Minutes (public transport 12 minutes)
Charles Bridge: 21 Minutes (public transport 12 minutes)
Prague Castle: 43 Minutes (public transport 26 minutes)
Old Town Square: 12 Minutes
The building is located a couple minutes walk from Nam Rebubliky which will lead you to Old Town Square and Vacavski Namesti (Wenceslas Square). There is a tram which will return you directly in front of the building after you make your journey up to the castle and then back down to Malostranska Namesti…..trust me this will be what you want after a day of walking. If you choose to walk along the Vltava River, it is just a few minutes’ walk.
Next to our building is an Axa Hotel which has a public gym, pool, and sauna which you can use for a small paid upon entrance.
Kitchen & Grocery
The kitchen is fully equipped and at your disposal, so feel free to go shopping across the street at the large grocery store and cook a meal or two. There are several grocery stores located less than a 5 minute walk from the building. There is a local corner store with basic items right across the street as well as a Lidl supermarket.
You will have access and full use to:
*kitchen; refrigerator and cabinet space
*all common areas
1. NO SMOKING IN THE APARTMENT; loss of deposit will result
2. NOISE IN THE HALLWAY BETWEEN 22:00-8:00 to be kept to a minimum. Walk quietly up and down the stairs, people here have families and jobs. There is a city noise ordinance between these hours, so this applies to noise in the building overall.
3. DO NOT RING THE BUZZER/BELL TO OTHER APARTMENTS BECAUSE YOU ARE DRUNK AND CANNOT GET IN THE BUILDING or for any other reason!!!!!!!!
4. IF YOU BREAK SOMETHING PLEASE NOTIFY ME AND WE CAN SOLVE IT
5. NO ADDITIONAL GUESTS BEYOND THE AGREED UPON NUMBER
6. #1 AND #3 ARE THE MOST IMPORTANT, PLEASE READ THEM AGAIN!
7. CHECKOUT BY 11:00 THE DAY YOU LEAVE AND PUT THE KEYS IN THE MAILBOX:
8. DON’T LOSE THE KEYS; loss of keys will result in loss of deposit (all locks must be changed)
9. HAVE A GOOD TIME, BUT REMEMBER YOU ARE NOT ALONE HERE AND THERE IS A FAMILY LIVING BELOW YOUR APARTMENT.