My place is close to the city centre, just 2km from the Cathedral steps.
Visit Nelson Saturday market, boutique breweries, galleries or one of the many festivals hosted in Nelson throughout the year.
You’ll love my place for its proximity to the Grampians walking tracks, Dun Mountain mountain bike park and the Brook Sanctuary.
My place would best suit independent, respectful travelers. There are co-hosts available if any problems come up.
My place is not suitable for under 12 year olds.
Atención a los huéspedes
I am often away traveling myself but I have a co host who can help you out. There's also a comprehensive information folder at the apartment for your use.
- Tea and coffee supplied but no breakfast.
- Cooking facilities and equipment here plus basic foodstuffs. Please replace any tinned foods you use
- There's a small 50lt hot water cylinder which is good for 2 showers. If you enjoy a long shower you will need to wait an hour for the water to reheat.
- There are people upstairs who will be considerate of your comfort. Please be considerate of theirs.
- Check in time is 3pm till 10pm. Check out time is 1000am.
Please note - This property is not suitable for children under 12 years of age.
I am a keen traveller around NZ but spend the winter in Nelson.
The Brook apartment is best suited to the independent traveller. There are family and co-hosts who can help you out if there are any problems during your stay. I"ll leave contact details at the apartment.
It's a warm, easy and convenient place to be and I've left it ready for guests to use. Please treat my home as your home and enjoy the benefits of Tiny House Living.
And enjoy all the wonderful things Nelson has to offer.
I've been travelling NZ for the last 16 years and it's the place that keeps drawing me back.