Clean private loft. 2 rooms each with a couch, a bed and one private full bath shared between the two. Please note that slanted cielings make it more ideal for short people under 6ft. Convenient location close to downtown/ Folly beach/ Angel Oak. Quiet, family friendly neighborhood. Beautiful avenue of oaks leading to the house. Wild flower/herb/vegetable garden. Good for couples, solo adventurers, business travelers, and families (with manageable children). No third party bookings please!
-Please make sure your contact information is up to date so I can contact you the day of arrival and let me know what time you will be arriving so I can plan accordingly. I work so I may need to direct you on how to get into the house.
-Check out must be by 10AM.
- Children are welcome but should be well behaved, delicate items can be removed upon request.
- Please use outdoor shower to rinse off when returning from beach or other dirty activities.
- Do not use soap in the outdoor shower.
- Use exhaust while cooking and using bathrooms.
- Lock doors when leaving, late at night and while retired into room.
- Try to keep noise levels down between the hours of 10PM and 8AM.
- PLEASE! Do not download pirated and illegal movies or music on my internet.
Cancela hasta 5 días antes de tu viaje y recibe un reembolso completo. Cancela en los 5 días previos a tu viaje y no se te reembolsará la primera noche, pero sí el 50 % del costo del resto de las noches.
Este anfitrión tiene 56 evaluaciones por otras propiedades.Ver otras evaluaciones
Hi, I am from upstate SC. Have been living in Charleston for 6 years now. I am hard working while at the same time laid back. I appreciate thoughtfulness and I am always ready to lend a hand when in need. I enjoy outdoor activities; fishing/hiking/ kayaking etc. I study geology and archaeology and have a fairly deep understanding of ecology and how all elements of nature interact with one another.