At Midland Dream our guest(s) can enjoy the tranquil nights and quiet neighbourhoods - yet we are very centrally located to all amenities and attractions: short walk to the downtown, scenic Georgian Bay shoreline, marina, retail stores, supermarkets, many renown restaurants, parks, recreation centre, museum, etc. In the morning we provide our guest(s) with fresh breakfast, soup of the day & beverages. We invite you to our cozy home and are sure you will enjoy your stay here
Our private guest suit has adjoining 2 bedrooms (queen and single), private stairway and private bathroom. The adjoining single bedroom would be a good option for our guest as it could be used as a separate bedroom for companion/kid or for the reading conveniently.
Disponible para huéspedes
Large dining room where our guest (s) can enjoy their breakfast, beverages and soup of the day.
Atención a los huéspedes
Host will be available to assist our guest throughout their stay, if requested
Otros aspectos destacables
Please be aware that our drive way is not suitable for a trailer or more than 2 guests' vehicles.
- Not loud music/television
- Not outdoor eating/drinking
- unregistered guest will be charged $50/night to the credit card on file
- Guest will not be allowed to go to other's guest room whose name is not on the list of rental accommodation
- no any business activity, no guest's clients to be allowed in this property
- not using our Wi-FI net work for downloading, uploading video, musics, files, etc; violate terms, guests will be charged for it.
We were entrepreneurs who have always dreamed that one day we would leave behind our enterprise and hectic city lifestyle to settle down in the Georgian Bay area where I can pursue my graduate studies in Sociology and immerse in our other hobbies: culinary cooking, painting, and antiquing. We enjoy socializing and interacting with people from different countries and regions to learn and share unique cultures and traditions. We believe that life is more fulfilling when one can bring happiness to others.