The apartment building is completely new and fully renovated, with new furniture, separate bathroom, separate kitchen and balcony. The room is large enough for 6 people to live comfortably. It’s suitable for you to stay and relax after a long day, and also easy to reach the nearby place where you want to go.
The apartment is near the center of Ginza, with easy access to shopping and entertainment. It is a 2-minute walk from the nearest station and a 5-minute walk from the Tsukiji Market.
---- Room type -------
★ living room
★ independent bathroom
---- Bed type -------
★ double bed × 2
★ single sofa bed × 2
Way to tourist spots:
Ginza: walk to arrive.
Tsukiji Market: just 5 minutes walk.
Skyline Tower: walk to Takarachō Station, take the Asakusa Line ,8 stations to reach Oshiage Station, then walk to the Skyline Tower (13 minutes)
Tokyo Disneyland: walk to Hatchōbori Station, take the Keihin Line , 2 stations to Maihama Station, walk to Tokyo Disneyland (11 minutes)
Akihabara: walk to Kota Hatchōbori Station, take Hibiya Line through 4 stops to Akihabara Station (7 minutes)
Shinjuku: walk to Shintomacho Station, take the Yurakucho Line , 6 stations to Ichigaya Station, transfer to Shinjuku Line, 2 stops to Shinjuku-3chome Station, walk to Shinjuku (20 minutes)
Shibuya: walk to Shintomacho Station, take Yurakucho Line , 4 stations to Eirakucho Station, take the Hanzomon Line, 3 stops to Shibuya Station (17 minutes)
Disponible para huéspedes
In-room facilities and items:
bath products (O), shampoos (O) washing machine (O)
water heater (O), air conditioning (O)
electric kettle (O), room wifi (O)
refrigerator (O), stove (O)
Microwave oven (O), tableware(O) , bathtub (O)
* The facilities inside the room can be used, but please take good care of them. If some of them are damaged, you may need to pay for compensation.
Atención a los huéspedes
I am extremely privacy conscious and want to make your stay as comfortable as possible.
Please feel free to contact if you have trouble, I'll respond as soon as possible.
Also, I'm happy to have conversation and talks during your stay!
Otros aspectos destacables
1. Hope you are kind and will keep my house clean.
2. Please don’t take pets into my house. Sorry about this inconvenience.
3. Smoking is not allowed in the room, also, no large PARTY, please do not bother the neighbors.
4. After 9 pm, please slow down the volume, because Japanese always want you to keep quiet at night.
5. Check-in time is after 16:00 and check-out time is before 11:00.
6. Facilities inside the room can all be used, but please take good care of them. If some of them are damaged, you may need to pay for compensation.
Hi, I'm Joh, a PhD student in Tokyo.
I was born in China and grew up in Japan, so I can speak Chinese, Japanese, and some English.
One of my favorite way to spend in my free time is to chat and communicate with friends and people from all around the world.
I'm looking forward to make new friends!! :-)