In the heart of vibrant Dalston, it's a perfect location for nightlife, independent restaurants & cafes. Close to Broadway market, numerous vintage shops & markets.
If you want to get into central London, you can be in Old St. in 10/15 mins or Oxford Circus in 25 mins.
Disponible para huéspedes
To make you feel at home during your stay:
- we have a 37'' TV with freeview
- a PS3 and games
- you have access to the gym in the flats
- you can eat alfresco on the balcony
- we provide a hairdryer & towels
- parking within a secure gated carpark is available at an additional cost of £10 per night (and £70 deposit for the electronic remote for the parking lot).
We ask guests to be considerate to our neighbours & not be too loud after 11:00p.m.
The cost of any breakages or damage to the interior will be deducted from the deposit.
There is an Out of hour check in fee of £40 that will need to be paid in cash (8pm onwards, unless specifically agreed prior to booking).
We don't like imposing too many rules, and want you to enjoy our space as much as possible, but hope you can respect it at the same time! :)