Cozy one bedroom apartment in the heart of Upper East Side is welcoming you who wants to feel how it is as a New Yorker. The apartment has a queen bed and a sofa bed, TV entertainment and a kitchen. It also has a beautiful shared patio.
Heart of Upper East Side. Next to the train station, close to museums and the Central Park. The most unique thing is the patio, not every New Yorker has this luxury.
Disponible para huéspedes
Bedroom, living room with TV entertainment. Kitchen with all basic supplies. Bathroom with essentials.
Atención a los huéspedes
It depends on where I am traveling to. If I have good cell phone connection, I will respond instantly. If I am in a remote area with little reception, I will try to be available at least once a day. Thank you!
Otros aspectos destacables
The tenant is a business consultant. She travels a lot . She also loves to share what she has been enjoying the neighborhood for to you, too. Do not hesitate to ask through this app.
1. Be respectful to the tenant's stuff - She lives here and only rents it out on Airbnb once or twice per year while traveling. She tries her best to make as much room as possible for the guests. If there is any suggestion of how to make more room and more comfortable for your stay, please do let her know! She will appreciate it!
2. Be respectful to the neighbors - No loud music, party or pets.
3. Safety, Safety, Safety! - Always lock the doors (front door & back door) and be careful while using the stoves / oven. It’s a safe neighborhood but do not risk it!
4. Trash rule - Please do not leave food, dirty plates or anything outside for long that can attract little creatures. Unfortunately almost every building (especially old buildings in New York) has mice or cockroaches somewhere. Please do not invite them into the apartment just because food / trash is not properly disposed.
5. Space heater - please turn it off when leaving the apt. We don't want any fire anywhere :)