You will fall in love with this very special home in an incredible location.
• completely renovated
• modern features: new bathrooms, beds and range cooker
• Victorian charm: original tiling, working fireplaces and detailing.
• Lovely garden with BBQ - catches the sun all day
• 5 mins walk to a tube station with 2 lines
• Walk to Clapham and Brixton
Stay at a true London home!
We have recently lovingly restored and renovated this Victorian house to create a welcoming and well functioning space with lots of natural light. There is more than enough room for up to 6 people to sleep comfortably and several different spaces for congregating formally and informally between the double reception/lounge, the beautiful glass-roofed kitchen/dining room and the pretty sunny garden.
We love hosting our friends here and we hope you enjoy it!
Disponible para huéspedes
• whole house except 4th bedroom and cellar
• south facing garden with formal and informal seating and BBQ
• working internal fireplaces, central and underfloor heating.
• widescreen TV with on demand viewing and Netflix
• fully equipped kitchen with state of the art appliances - range cooker, stove, kettle, dishwasher, Nespresso machine, toaster.
• washing machine, ironing board and hairdryer.
• highchair (toys, books and other children's items available on request)
Otros aspectos destacables
There are always parking spaces available on our quiet street. Parking is free on weekends and public holidays and we can arrange for visitors passes if you need them for week day parking.
This is our home so please treat the home as you would your own.
No parties with excessive noise - please do not book it for this purpose.
No smoking in the house (smoking is allowed in the garden provided all butts are discarded).
Please respect our original wooden floors which we have lovingly restored. E.g avoid high heels, scraping furniture on them and clean stains quickly.
Please do get in touch if anything isn't working or any accidents occur.
Please respect the neighbours. By all means enjoy sitting out in the garden in the evenings but try not to make significant noise or play loud music too late at night.
We will be contactable by email or telephone during your stay. We will leave detailed instructions and recommendations and please don't hesitate to contact us if you have any questions or issues.
I'm am Aussie/Brit and I live in London with my family. I love to travel and we always try to go to a new destination when the opportunity arises.
I also love to host, whether it be sharing a delicious meal prepared by my veggie husband with friends, or hosting old school mates who are in town from Australia.