My place is good for couples, solo adventurers and business travelers. Room is cozy in South Philly, less than 4 miles from most of attractions in Philly. Free refreshment and Wifi . On-street parking is free*, close to I-76 and I-95, 10' to downtown by car. Bus stops in front of house or one block away. Grocery stores, fast foods and many Italian and Vietnamese restaurants just along the street the street. We live close by, feel free contact us if you need anything.
We hope to provide you a comfortable yet affordable experience for your stay! Enjoy your privacy with access to the common areas in the house. It is a shared 3-bedroom townhouse located at a convenient location, just 10 min away from downtown.
If you'd like to reserve the whole house, send us inquiry for availability.
Included in the price:
- Bath towels
- 1 bottle water/day/guest
- Laundry on premise
- Wifi access
- Breakfast: a cup of instant noodle per day per guest, hot milk chocolate, tea and some other refreshments.
Disponible para huéspedes
- Your room is private which has lock and room key for your safety.
- The rest of the house is common place (living room, dining room, kitchen, bathroom, and laundry)
- Space in refrigerator is shared by guests (1 shelf for each room), please be courteous.
Atención a los huéspedes
We'll welcome you on your arrival and introduce you to the house. If we cannot be there, we'll give you detailed instructions. We live nearby, please feel free to call/text us if you have any questions.
Otros aspectos destacables
- Your name must match the booking name.
- We'd like to check your ID and/or passport upon your arrival.
- We really appreciate that you choose to stay at our place. Please treat it as you do for your own. Some rules we expect you to comply with:
- - Please be courteous to other guests in the house.
- - Please keep your food in designated space in the fridge
- - No smoking
- - No alcoholic beverages on premise
- - No illegal activities on premise
- - No candle in the house please!
- - Please turn off light when you're not using it or when you're not at home.