My place is good for couples, solo adventurers, business travelers, and families with kids. Room is in South Philly, less than 4 miles to most of attractions in Philly. Free refreshment and Wifi . On-street parking is free*, close to I-76 and I-95, 10' to downtown by car. Bus stops in front of house or one block away. Grocery stores, fast food restaurants plus Italian and Vietnamese restaurants just along the street. We live close by, feel free contact us if you need anything.
We hope to provide you a comfortable yet affordable experience for your stay! Enjoy your privacy with access to the common areas in the house. It is a shared 3-bedroom townhouse located at a convenient location, just 10 min away from downtown.
If you'd like to reserve the whole house, send us inquiry for availability.
Included in the price:
- Clean linen
- Clean bath towel/guest
- 1 bottle water/day/guest
- Laundry on premise
- Wifi access
- Refreshment: a cup of instant noodle per day per guest, hot milk chocolate, tea and some others.
Disponible para huéspedes
- Your room is private which has lock and room key for your safety.
- The rest of the house is common place (living room, dining room, kitchen, bathroom, and laundry)
- Space in refrigerator is shared by guests (1 shelf for each room), please be courteous.
Atención a los huéspedes
We'll welcome you on your arrival and introduce you to the house. If we cannot be there, we'll give you detailed instructions. We live nearby, please feel free to call/text us if you have any questions.
Otros aspectos destacables
- Your name must match the booking name.
- We'd like to check your ID and/or passport upon your arrival.
- Bathtub has the faded stain from tubmat suctions and couldn’t be cleaned as white as its original white. Please make sure you are ok with these. I truly appreciate your understanding on this matter.
- We really appreciate that you choose to stay at our place. Please treat it as you do for your own. Some rules we expect you to comply with:
- - Please be courteous to other guests in the house.
- - Please keep your food in designated space in the fridge
- - No smoking
- - No alcoholic beverages on premise
- - No illegal activities on premise
- - No candle in the house please!
- - Please turn off light when you're not using it or when you're not at home.
Hi all, welcome to my place.
I love to travel and I have been to Hawaii and Florida. I love to learn about new things, new places, and new people. With the architecture background of 5 year degree, I love to create simple and cozy space where I can always feel home even thousand miles away. In addition, I understand my guests' budget is the key so providing a safe and affordable place for their stays is my first priority.
So I believe traveling can be as much enjoyable and as affordable as possible. I hope you'd like your stay at our place! I am so happy I get it in my of my reviews and I should always keep that as my best.