High-End luxury apartment located in the heart of downtown Walla Walla
This modern-industrial loft apartment sits in downtown Walla Walla, walking distance to all historic main street has to offer. Restaurants, tasting rooms, boutique shopping & entertainment. Relax on the large balcony overlooking town or for more privacy enjoy the 2nd enclosed patio. This spacious, open concept apartment offers almost 1800 sq ft of living space complete with all amenities necessary for a wonderful stay.
From custom poured concrete countertops to dimmable designer lighting throughout, no detail was overlooked in this remodel. A Pioneer Elite receiver and hard wired SpeakerCraft blue tooth compatible sound system throughout the apartment allow you to relax in style. With top of the line slate appliances, a fully furnished kitchen, dining table with settings for 8, and the local farm to table food available in town, you can make a meal of your dreams. Cooking not your thing? No problem; you can walk to one of the many upscale restaurants downtown in a matter of minutes. We have a large open balcony that looks out over the town as well as a second enclosed patio for enjoying the fresh air with added privacy. There is a soaking tub in the hall bathroom and a one of kind custom tile walk in spa shower in the master. With rain above, a handle wand, and 5 jets streaming at you from all directions, it is an experience like none before.
Disponible para huéspedes
Street parking is available directly outside the private access entrance on a first come, first served basis. If nothing is available, we have a parking lot on the opposite end of the building and you are free to park in spaces 16-27.
Entrance is on the west end of the building, off 1st street. There are keypad entries on both the outside door and the apartment door for convenience. Cameras are located throughout the premises for added security.
Atención a los huéspedes
I am almost always a text/email/phone call away if troubles arise. If you need recommendations or have special requests, I can typically accommodate with sufficient advance planning. Almost anything is possible in Walla Walla [hot air balloon ride (weather pending), bicycle ride, running routes, wine tasting tours, spa dates, massage, Botox, tooth whitening, acupuncture, makeover, photography, casino, private chef]
Otros aspectos destacables
Walla Walla has a noise ordinance of 10pm, so please be respectful.
The apartment is located on the second floor with several stairs and there is not an elevator.
Treat our freshly remodeled space as you would your own. Please make yourself at home, make memories, leave it in the manner you received it so others can enjoy it after you, and come back to visit us again.
If there is anything we can do to improve your stay, please reach out. This is our first season hosting and we have made changes after every booking in response to our guests feedback. We will continue doing this until we have it perfect.
Work hard, play hard.
That is the tagline that lead to my husband and I turning an old, beat up, 1940s vintage apartment into a beautiful, bright, luxurious, open space to host friends, family, and visitors to the beautiful Walla Walla Valley.
5 things I can't live without?
* Friends and loved ones [hopefully you have that covered if you are searching for lodging for 6-8]
* Good food [with our top of the line kitchen appliances, local sourced food, and close proximity to the many upscale restaurants downtown, you will not be disappointed]
* Wine [with over 200 wineries in the AVA, over 30 within walking distance of our downtown apartment, you can surely find an appreciation of the enology, learn about your personal taste preferences, or just imbibe, whichever your style]
* Sleep [our 3 bedrooms are outfitted with high quality linens from the well-renowned Davenport Hotel, Tempurpedic style mattresses, and a brand new heating and air conditioning system for optimal temperature control, guaranteeing you will return from your vacation rested and rejuvenated]
* Making memories [we chose to call the Walla Walla Valley 'Home' 5 years ago, and I am confident it has something to offer everyone; If you need recommendations on ideas depending on the time of year, I am happy to oblige]
We have tried to think of anything and everything you might need for a one of a kind experience. We look forward to providing our visitors with an over the top experience they can't help but want to return.