Departamento o casa entera
Acerca de este anuncio
My apartment is located in the heart of downtown Ottawa, close to museums and art galleries, restaurants, family-friendly activities, Parliament Hill, Rideau Centre mall, Byward Market, University of Ottawa.
Enjoy this apartment in a heritage building, with tall ceilings and beautiful natural light overlooking the downtown Ottawa, on a quiet street.
Disponible para huéspedes
Guests will be able to access all parts of the space, except for the bedroom closet and the hallway closets.
Atención a los huéspedes
I will be available by phone, email or text if you should need anything. When you arrive I will meet you to show the space, explain a few things and give you the keys.
- Welcome guests! Make yourselves at home, but remember that this is my private home so treat it as you would your own.
- Check-in is 4pm, Check-out is 12pm. Feel free to contact me if you request alternative accommodations and I will see what I can do.
- In case of emergencies: I am always available by phone, text, email if you ever need to reach me.
- To be respectful of the neighbours in the building, I humbly ask for quiet hours after 11pm.
- Guests will have access to nearly all areas of my apartment except the areas indicated upon check-in, one of the hallway closets and the bedroom closet.
- You are free to use the fridge to store groceries, and use the stove and oven for preparing your meals, as long as all dishes are cleaned.
- No eating in the bedroom area, please!
- Feel free to contact me if you have any questions, unless it is to ask for a discount!
Cancela hasta 24 horas antes de tu viaje y recibe un reembolso completo. Cancela en las 24 horas previas a tu viaje y no se te reembolsará la primera noche.
Recent graduate who enjoys good food, entertainment, and of course, good travel. Possible peanut butter addict.
I am a fun, easy-going person who keeps themselves tidy and respects people's spaces. I love to get recommendations from locals of their favourite coffee shops, landmarks and hidden gems.
Hope one day to go to Venice, before it is finally swallowed by the sea. Obviously I have a flair for the dramatic.