"LOVELY STYLE AND QUALITY IN A GREAT LOCATION!"
* Built on a site with an interesting history!
* Beautifully designed for families, couples, solo guests, and business travellers!
* Completely refitted to a high standard, with many touches of luxury!
* Relax and enjoy the Welcome Pack, including delicious local produce and fresh flowers!
* The beach, golf, walks, birdwatching, countryside, local history, children's activities, and other wonderful experiences, are all very nearby!
- STAYS 3 - 28 NIGHTS
- Check in after 3.00pm Checkout before 10am.
- Anything found to be damaged, broken, or missing from the house inventory at the end of a stay will be charged to guests.
- The hot water is hot, please take care!
- WELL BEHAVED BABIES AND CHILDREN ARE WELCOME!
* Please supervise babies and children at all times and keep them safely away from any hazards.
* There are no child safety catches on base cupboard doors, base kitchen equipment, or furniture drawers.
* The hot water is hot, please take care!
Available on request is:
1. A BabyBjorn high chair for when a child can sit unaided and he/she is between approx. 6 months and 3 years (max. 95cm tall)
2. A Nuna Sena travel cot with detachable Bassinet for use in the master bedroom, for babies and children from birth to 3 years (max 86cm in height and max 15kg in weight, or until the child is able to climb out). please note that the cot has a mattress but COT BEDDING AND LINEN ARE NOT SUPPLIED.
3. A Nuna Sena Changer - fits securely to the top of the travel cot. is suitable for babies approx 0-12 months and less than 11kg in weight. The changer can be easily removed from the travel cot and can be used separately.
4. Child safety gate for use at the top of the stairs. Please note that it is not possible to safely fit a child safety gate at the bottom of the stairs or at the entrance to the kitchen which does not have a door.
North Norfolk is my home. I love the people, the culture, the food, the countryside, and most of all the community. I hope that my guests quickly feel at home too, and that they gain the feeling of wellbeing that I have from just being in this wonderful part of the world.