Welcome to the Annex at Coach Road Cottages a 4 star rated self catering apartment. It is a gateway to the Ards Peninsula, the Strangford Lough area and the Mourne Mountains, yet only 20 minutes from Belfast City Centre. My place is close to outdoor activities, culture, history, nature, the city, and the countryside. You’ll love my place because of the outdoors space, the comfy bed, and the light. My place is good for couples, solo adventurers, business travellers, and furry friends (pets).
The Annex is a clean and modern space with a lovely wood burning stove, bright living room and bedroom, and fully fitted kitchen and bathroom with walk in shower. We provide all the bedlinen and towels required for your stay. The property is set on approximately an acre and a half of land, laid out with front and side gardens, a small orchard and a large field to play in, throw the ball for dogs or simply relax.
- Accommodation is for two people only unless with prior permission and subsequent sur charge.
- The arrival day is flexible, however we ask that guests arrive no earlier than 4 PM and depart at 10 AM.
- Rental includes: Electricity, gas, oil, hot water, a quantity of logs for the stove, all bed linen, bathroom towels and tea towels. Please bring your own beach towels.
- Guests are requested to leave the property clean and tidy.
- Only those named on the booking form may stay overnight in the apartment.
- Animals are permitted in the apartment, and the surrounding land although the rear yard is private