Welcome to a private, centrally located 2BR (sleeps 4) fully furnished and newly renovated apartment in Johnson City, TN (hub of the Tri-Cities). Apt is within 5 min of ETSU/VA campus, shopping, and restaurants. We would love to have you stay.
Apt is 900 square feet with Queen pillow top mattresses, new kitchen, and comfortable living room. Located on the ground floor with parking right out your front door, in a safe neighborhood.
Disponible para huéspedes
The key lockbox code and the wireless password are sent the day of your reservation.
Atención a los huéspedes
We won't be there to greet you because this is your home away from home, but the lights will be on and we are nearby if you need something. The Whisper Air heating/cooling units are easy to control and work quickly.
Otros aspectos destacables
We are very happy when guests tidy up and start the dishwasher before leaving. Trash can be put out in the red dumpsters, especially if it's stinky. Thank you!
We offer discounts for wedding parties, conference attendees, and sporting events for groups who rent all three of our apartments at one time.
- I know we would love your pet, and he/she is like family, but we've had guests make huge messes and others complain of allergies so we regretfully do not allow pets.
- Kirby Flats is a non-smoking facility 30 feet from the building.
- Towel sets (includes one bath towel, hand towel, and wash cloth per person) are exchanged every four days; sheets are changed every seven days in order to save money for you, our guest. If you need more than that, feel free to bring extras from home. Other arrangements can be made if needed.
- The easiest way to disrupt an enjoyable stay is a plumbing problem. To prevent this, we kindly ask you to please place things like sanitary napkins in the garbage can we’ve provided in the bathroom.
- If you are coming to Johnson City to party, you have picked a great city to do so...just not at Kirby Flats. Serious complaints of unruly behavior or illegal behavior, such as drug use, will result in you being asked to leave. Not good for you. Not good for us.
- Check-in is at 3:00 p.m. and check-out is by 11:00 a.m. Please email us ahead of time if you need an adjustment in those times.
- We understand that for a whole variety of reasons, you may want additional guests to stay with you. If so, please let us know. We’re reasonable folk and will accommodate wherever possible.
- Kirby Flats consists of four separate units. To be considerate of other guests and our neighbors, we kindly ask you to keep things quieter after 9:00 p.m.
- We know you are busy and this has been a great place to stay. We can save money on housekeeping when you help us out by emptying your trash, cleaning the kitchen, starting the dishwasher and maybe even a quick sweep of the floor. This is one of the reasons we can charge a little less. We have had great guests who come and go and we hardly knew they were here!
- Thanks for leaving a great review on AirBnB. If you are not going to leave a good review, please talk to us first so we can try to rectify the issue. This will help both of us. We will do the same for you if we have a problem with your stay.
- Park in designated spaces only.
Este anfitrión tiene 62 evaluaciones por otras propiedades.Ver otras evaluaciones
How can we help you? In so many ways, I've received favor and help so would like to give it to others, too. From Godly parents, my wife and best friend since 1985, to many friends here and around the country, I would not have had the fantastic opportunities given to me. I teach High School biology, just finished a Doctor of Ministry in Pastoral Care and Counseling, work at a small, Presbyterian church, and have a few rental properties (getting ready for retirement). We are blessed to help you on your journey or as an extended stay as a way of showing you favor and grace, too. How can we help you enjoy your time in Johnson City?