Our home is close to Perth CBD, Burswood Casino, Airport and Belmont Forum within reach of public transport.
Our home is a 4x 2 modern house offers you a relaxing theatre room with spacious open kitchen.
Your room contains twin beds with additional bed for third guest as requested, quality linen, large robe with mirror door, wall fan, ducted airconditioning/heater and block-out curtains. It is a lockable room.
You will be sharing bathroom and toilet with one resident and other guests (at another room if occupied).
Another room contains twin beds with additional bed for third guest at additional request on the similar basis and it would be prefect for 4-6 guests in total for 2 rooms. Please check out this room at the below link.
Disponible para huéspedes
Guests have access to the whole house and amenities, excluding other bedrooms occupied by house residents.
The kitchen is fully equipped for you to prepare meals
The laundry is also fully functional with laundry detergent, top loader washer and drying cloth lines available at alfresco should your stay requires it.
Unlimited wifi is available during your stay, login details are at your room.
Atención a los huéspedes
i am a text away and always available to respond, should you need anything during your stay.
You will be communicating with me in most cases prior to your arrival and interacting with my family members during your stay. Don't hesitate to ask any questions and we want to make sure you enjoy your stay at our place, just feel like home.
As frequent travellers, we would like to share our experience with you about any tourist tips, cafes, restaurants or any recommendation about the city. We would enjoy knowing your travel experience too.
Otros aspectos destacables
Parking is available on the front verge and unpaved space under a tree for those guests who have car. It will be on first come first serve basis.
Although the check in time is at 2pm, if you wish to drop your baggages earlier, that's fine. If the room is ready, you can check in before your check-in time.
Please note that we need two hours to prepare the room.
For the check out time at 12noon, you are welcomed to leave your baggages at our place and pick up the baggages later.
However, the keys need to be returned upon check out.
We will make sure someone is available for you to pick up your baggages. Please liaise and communicate with my family members for your request.
1. Please respect us and our home
2. Please take off the shoes upon entering the house
3. No drugs permitted
4. Please keep a quiet environment and be considerable for other guests or tenants.
5. Please always lock all the doors before you leave the house (Main entrance, bedroom and sliding doorstep)
6. For the main entrance doors, please press button at the back of the door when you leave the house, the door will be locked.
- You are allowed to use the kitchen
- Utensils are provided
- Please avoid any strong/heavy aroma food such as curry.
- Please open the sliding doors and windows for natural ventilation and close threate room's door while cooking
- Please keep the kitchen clean after use
- Please keep the basin area clean and dry as its a shared bathroom
- Please switch off the light and exhaust fan when it's not in use
- Please do not use the washing machine from 9pm to 9am.
- Please press pause before you open the lid while the washing machine is in used.
- Please ask for instruction on how to use the airconditioning/heater. The remote control is installed in the threate room.
- Please use timer and do not switch on for long hours. Fan is another option for a warm weather. Please note that the air conditioning does not turn on for the whole night and the default temperature is set at 24 degrees.
11. Check Out at 12 noon.
- Please leave your key in your room
- Please check your belongings before you leave.
- Please lock the main entrance door when you leave the house.
Thank you for your cooperation!
Este anfitrión tiene 48 evaluaciones por otras propiedades.Ver otras evaluaciones
I love travelling. Once you are on the travel journey, it never ends.
~Work hard; Play Hard~
I would welcome and greet you in person or otherwise it means I'm on the travel again. See you when I see you.