Nature’s serenity awaits you! Our cozy, updated 3 bedroom cottage sits on a sandy bay on Three Mile Lake. Little ones can enjoy playing in the sand or wading in the water. Take in the gorgeous sunsets from our newly built dock, gaze up at the stars from our screened-in gazebo or sit and enjoy your morning coffee on our spacious deck.
3 bedroom cottage consisting of 2 queen size beds and 1 set of single bunk beds. An ample deck is well-suited for outdoor entertaining. For the full cottage experience, fish off of the new dock or try to spot the elusive loon from one of our kayaks. Enjoy roasting marshmallows in our fire pit by the lake or enjoy a sunset from our screened-in gazebo. In cooler months, cozy up indoors with our gas fireplace. Yours to explore and we hope you enjoy it as much as we do!
Water cooler (water included)
Dining table with room for 6
Breakfast bar with 2 chairs
BBQ (propane line)
Kayak (adult and children's)
Stand-up Paddleboard (adult and childrens)
Shallow entry to water with sandy beach. Child friendly shoreline.
Linens are all provided, including bed sheets, pillows, duvets and towels (bath & beach).
Disponible para huéspedes
The cottage and surrounding property are all yours to use. The large shed is for owner’s access only. Please be respectful of neighbours by keeping noise to a minimum. Enjoy all the lake has to offer! If you choose to bring/rent a boat, you are welcome to park it at the dock. Public boat launch is not far from the cottage.
Atención a los huéspedes
Please note that we have a cottage manager who is just an email or phone call away. If any urgent matters arise that you are unable to resolve, please do not hesitate to get in contact.
Otros aspectos destacables
Please note that we do allow dogs, however there is an additional $75 cleaning surcharge (which will be added once booking is approved).
- NO DIVING OFF DOCK! Given fluctuations in water levels, we advise against jumping/diving off the dock.
- CAMPFIRES - Adhere to Armour Township fire rating guidelines for outdoor burning. Campfires only allowed in existing fire pit. Please be sure to fully extinguish fire before retiring. Do not leave food scraps in fire - it will only invite unwanted critters!! Details on fire rating can be found here: (URL HIDDEN)
- PHONE SERVICE - Cellular service is spotty where the cottage is located. Some service providers are better than others. For this reason, we have a land line which is to be used for LOCAL CALLS ONLY. We offer WiFi in the cottage should you need internet service.
- SEPTIC SYSTEM - Our cottage operates on a septic system. Please do not put anything but natural waste and toilet paper in the toilet or down the drains. There is a bin provided in the bathroom for paper towels, tissue, feminine hygiene products etc. Please limit showers and toilet flushing to avoid over-burdening the septic tank!
- GARBAGE & RECYCLING - As we do not have garbage collection, all garbage & recycling must be taken to the local landfill ("Dump"). They will only accept clear garbage bags and recycling must be sorted according to guidelines. Details can be found in the cottage manual. Please do not leave food or garbage outside or you will have unwanted visitors including squirrels, chipmunks, raccoons and even bears!
- BE RESPECTFUL - Please respect that you are part of a lake community. Observe safe and courteous boating, water and community guidelines. No loud noise/music after 11:00 pm please.