Landmarked Mid-Century lux 2 dormitorios 1, 1/5 baño, con todas las comodidades, 1 ª clase de arte contemporáneo, piano de cola, barbacoa, piscina climatizada, estacionamiento de visitas, A / C central, a poca distancia de Universal City.
Esta es una casa - lo que significa que no tendrá vecinos por encima o por debajo de usted, sólo los lados. El complejo tiene 12 casas, y compartimos una piscina y otras áreas comunes.
Atención a los huéspedes
Puedo ser tan accesible como el huésped me desea.
INSTRUCTIONS IN HOW TO HAVE A GOOD TIME AT THE TREE HOUSE
- Los Angeles CA 90068
* STRICTLY NON- SMOKING INSIDE THE HOUSE*
Thank you for choosing my place for your stay in Los Angeles. I would like to share a few things about the house to make your experience even more pleasant for both you & I - Please call (PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN) for emergencies. I’m also very good with text and whatsup
1) This is my real home. That means – I do live there. I put the house on AirBB because I trust guests will treat the house with the same respect & love – and I’m happy to travel when I get bookings or crash in friends places.
2) There are 2 guest garages in the building + easy parking outside.
3) Wifi account is “treehouse” password is miamartone2011
4) Be gentle with the toilets in both bathrooms. Don’t throw anything besides toilet paper – the house was built in 1953 and the pipe system is quite delicate.
5) Ac / heating control box ( NEST ) is by the brown wall when you walk in into the house – remember to please turn it off when you are away from the house for longer periods of time and also when you check out.
6) The house has 2 bedrooms and 1 and a half bathrooms. Both bedrooms are upstairs, and a full bathroom. One bedroom has a king size and the sheets are always washed when you check in . The 2nd bedroom has a queen size bed / pull out luxury brand new couch.
The ground floor / living room has a Sofa / Sheets are available for that if you need as well. Also there is a “secret door” on the brown wood wall with the 2nd (half) bathroom.
7) The art in the house is all real – and so is the furniture – I have been collecting for years – I hope you enjoy it as much as I do. Please be careful and gentle since many of the pieces are pretty old. And can break / damage pretty easily.
Enjoy your stay
Este anfitrión tiene 2 evaluaciones por otras propiedades.Ver otras evaluaciones
I moved to NY 8 years ago and its the one city in the world I call home. I'm fascinated by the energy and the dynamism of this place. I love to travel and meet people - reason why I joined Air B&B - such a fantastic idea to explore places from a more intimate perspective. I'm new to the software but so excited to be part of such an interesting community. I 'm a bike designer, owner of my business, and I'm passionate about films, food, biking obviously and music. I hope you enjoy my place and I will keep exploring the world through the Air B&B eyes.... cheers! Lorenzo