Departamento o casa entera
My studio is in a central location, around plenty of shops, restaurants, and grocery stores (Hmart, Whole Foods, Broadway Market). About 5-10min walk to the Central Square T-stop on one side, and a 5-10min walk to Harvard Square on the other side. You will have the place to yourselves, including a fully equipped kitchen. The apartment has A/C, heat, and wifi.
Disponible para huéspedes
The whole place is yours!
Atención a los huéspedes
I'll be out of town during your stay, but will be available via text or email if anything comes up.
Otros aspectos destacables
Hello, and thank you for looking at my apartment! Here are a few things to note before you book:
1. This is a studio apartment, and I won't be around. Since I live here during the week days (when I go to school), my clothes are under the bed and in the back of the closet. The front of the closet, as well as the dresser next to the bed, are all yours.
2. I live in an old brick building with lots of charm (and associated wear and tear), so this is not a good place for someone who expects an updated modern apartment and upscale experience. I will have clean sheets, blankets, pillows and bath towels. I also will provide shampoo, shower gel, and toothpaste, but please bring your own toothbrush.
3. I don't have a TV or microwave, but plenty of space for your laptop, plus a full kitchen with pots and pans, oil, condiments, etc.
4. Finally, if you are here to visit Boston, my apartment is near Harvard but not in Boston. It is a short trip to Boston downtown - 6 minutes walking to the train station, and then a 15min train ride.
5. There is no free guest parking. There is a few metered street parking spots right in front of the apartment. It's a fairly quiet street so it's not terribly difficult to snag one of these spots. Parking is free on Sunday and at nights. There are also several parking garages/lots around the area.
Please, no more than two guests!
Cancela hasta 5 días antes de tu viaje y recibe un reembolso completo. Cancela en los 5 días previos a tu viaje y no se te reembolsará la primera noche, pero sí el 50 % del costo del resto de las noches.
I'm a PhD student in political science, studying West African politics. I love backpacking trips and trying out local food.