This cozy executive suite offers spectacular VIEWS of the city and lake from it's HIGH-RISE balcony and floor-to-ceiling windows. Enjoy gorgeous SUNSETS or relax with some NETFLIX in this private condo.
BONUS:It is connected to the underground PATH
My place is close to Rogers Centre, Ripley's Aquarium of Canada, Air Canada Centre, Metro Toronto Convention Centre, Financial District.
GUESTS ARE REQUIRED TO UNDERGO VERIFICATION AFTER BOOKING
MINIMAL COOKWARE provided - may not be fit for cooking
The bedroom has CLEAR glass DOORS, so there is no true PRIVACY between the living space and bedroom.
There are NO BLINDS or window coverings.
Disponible para huéspedes
You do NOT have access to building STAFF or AMENITIES unless you are staying for 30 days or more. NO free PARKING
Atención a los huéspedes
I am only available via AIRBNB MESSENGER. Do not expect to be able to call or text.
Otros aspectos destacables
This building has very strict regulations with short term rentals so guests must obey by rules. PETS have been in this home and may not be hypoallergenic. Please be aware if you have ALLERGIES.
Hello, we look forward to hosting you in our home.
Please read and confirm your understanding of the following rules:
1. NO access to building staff or CONCIERGE.
2. You will SEND (email/upload/message) copy of your government issued ID.
3. NO additional GUESTS without prior consent
4. NO loud NOISES and NO partying in the suite or on building property
5. NO SMOKING!
6. Check-IN time of up to 9pm (9pm-12am check-in times subject to additional $40 charge or may be declined) NOT APPLICABLE FOR SELF CHECK-INS :)
7. Check-OUT time of up to 11am ($25 per each additional half hour stayed will apply unless previously approved for late check-out)
8. Do NOT leave GARBAGE scattered. Place all trash in the bins.
9. In case of any damages, loss of items, or broken house rules you agree to the security deposit of min $300
I am here to ensure you have a comfortable and enjoyable stay :)
Hello! I am Kelly and I am originally from Seattle and enjoy nature, animals, and hiking. I have travelled throughout some parts of Europe, South America and continue to explore Canada.
I welcome all walks of life into my home, even pets