My place is good for couples, solo adventurers, and business travelers. Groceries stores near by, a laundromat and steps away from subway/train station, with very friendly locals. You will be staying in an area of Brooklyn called Cypress Hills. It's a neighborhood community part of East New York. It's not full of tourists & famous monuments like Manhattan. You'd have to take public transit, the train station is 1minute away, or taxi/cab, Uber, or Lyft to get to those places.
Here are a few rules to consider when staying at Cute Decorative Apartment.
1. Please don't let the door slam
2. Don't put suitcases on beds or couch
3. No extra guests, no overnight guests unless approved before your stay.
A. If you break this rule, your stay will be terminated immediately without refund of your remaining days. Taking this measure because of an incident with one guest who brought in multiple people in the apartment, caused so much damages in the apartment and issues with my landlord.
4. Don't change the order of things in the apartment.
5. If you break something, no worries but please let me know.
6. Use and clean please. If you use it, clean it and put it back to it place.
7. No smoking in the apartment, windows or fire escape.
8. Enjoy your stay :)
Cancela hasta 5 días antes de tu viaje y recibe un reembolso completo. Cancela en los 5 días previos a tu viaje y no se te reembolsará la primera noche, pero sí el 50 % del costo del resto de las noches.