My place is close to Waterville Valley, Loon Mountain, and great hiking. You’ll love my place because of the nice view, cozy space, peaceful environment, lots of stars at night. The recreation center has indoor pools, sauna, jacuzzi, an outdoor pool with seasonal entertainment, restaurant and bar, swimming pond, paddleboats, basketball. Entrance is included with the rental.
The bedrooms are small. The living/dining area is the main area, with a lovely sunset view of the mountains. One bedroom has a Queen bed, the other has a Double with a small fold out that can fit a young child. There is a queen sized sofa bed in the living room, with a memory foam mattress (better for kids than adults).
Disponible para huéspedes
Coin op laundry close by in the building but not within the unit. The recreation center is a short drive away. The unit key is in a lock box to the right of the door so you can arrive any time after 4, earlier when possible.
Atención a los huéspedes
I am offsite but available by cell phone. There is also a management company locally who can help out if any situations arise. My cell is (PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN). Call or text any time!
- There is no onsite dumpster. Trash can not be left outside due to bears! Trash will be removed at the cleaning at the end of the rental. If more frequent cleanings/trash pick ups are desired this can be arranged for a fee. There is a local transfer station open 8-5 on Saturday, and 10-5 Sunday, Monday, Wednesday and Friday.
-There is free parking in the upper and lower lots. The lower lot is closer to the unit.
-There is a white switch that says WATER on the left when you enter. Switch it to ON when you enter. Make sure to switch it to OFF when you leave to prevent frozen pipes/flooding.
- Any grilling should occur 10 feet away from the unit, there is a nice lawn in the back of the unit
- Coin op laundry is in the building but not within the unit
- Relative quiet is requested between 10 PM and 8 AM
- Up to 4 in a party have access to the recreation center. There is a small fee for additional guests
- The road to the unit is quite steep, in icy conditions 4 wheel drive or studded snow tires may be needed in inclement weather
- Please make sure to leave the keys and recreation center passes. There is a $50 replacement fee for each key and pass that needs to be replaced
- The rate for holiday bookings is increased and may not be reflected in the initial quote but will be made clear prior to final booking
- If you are interested in mid-week availability, this may be possible at a reduced rate, feel free to enquire