Acerca de este anuncio
My place is close to I-580 freeway, Peet's Coffee & Tea, Starbucks, Safeway, Panda Express, BART. You’ll love my place because of the coziness, the location, the peace and quiet. Guests who love it are couples, solo adventurers, and business travelers.
You reach the Terraced Garden Suite by a side access (you must be able to walk up a fairly steep incline) to the rear yard and then down a flight of stairs. The Suite is a private tranquil retreat with a private separate entrance.
The Terraced Garden Suite is a private retreat within our larger 5 bedroom home. This Suite has its own private entrance and private bathroom. It is locked off from the rest of the house so you have complete privacy. Since the other rooms in the Villa are also rented or used by us you may hear some normal household sounds, however we ask all guests to respect quiet times between 10 p.m. and 8 a.m. The suite is approximately 400 square feet. There will always be other guests at our property and we also live at the property so we are usually readily available for questions or needs you may have but we are not intrusive.
Disponible para huéspedes
The Terraced Garden Suite is a completely private suite with a private entrance. Since it is locked off from the rest of the house you will enjoy complete privacy. Most of our guests enjoy the rear terraced gardens, the redwood bench under the lemon tree or taking in some sunshine in the landscaped gardens. You may end up meeting some of the other guests who will be staying at the Villa, too.
Atención a los huéspedes
We are generally available for any needs that arise and are quick to respond to emails or texts. If we can help you with your travel plans, restaurant or shopping suggestions we are happy to do so. We have enjoyed getting to know more than 10,000 guests from over 57 countries of the world. Many of our guests want to visit with us or ask questions about the area and we try to make ourselves available for that interaction. Some of our guests prefer complete privacy and we honor their wishes.
Otros aspectos destacables
- We do not allow parties or events in our Terraced Garden Suite.
- Quiet time after 10 pm
- Do you have more guests? Ask, we also have other rooms and properties such a(URL HIDDEN)bedroom options. Just ask or check out the properties by looking at my profile.
- All guests (including visitors, day use, etc.) must be registered.
- This is a pet free and smoke free property. Please do not break this rule
- We expect our guests to treat others in the neighborhood as they would wish to be treated. It's a simple but profound way to live!
- All guests must provide a government issued photo ID (driver's license, passport, etc.). upon arrival, sign our rental agreement and pay the required 10% hotel tax
- We must collect 10% County Transient Tax at the time of your arrival.
- Although this is a private suite with a private entrance, the suite is within a larger Villa where there may be additional guests
Cancela hasta 7 días antes de tu viaje y obtén un reembolso del 50 %. Cancela en los 7 días previos a tu viaje y no se te reembolsará la reservación.
Este anfitrión tiene 10 evaluaciones por otras propiedades.Ver otras evaluaciones
I am originally from Vancouver, British Columbia. Krista is from Seattle, Washington and we met at a BBQ in California. It was love at first sight and we were married later six months later. In the following years we have been blessed with 7 children. I taught the Bible at a Bible School for 12 years, then Krista and I established a Christian publishing company with a worldwide distribution of books and we retired from that after 25 years. We opened our Villas in 2006 and have hosted over 9700 guests from over 55 countries around the world. We are both involved with local and overseas ministry opportunities, a special group of college and career adults at our church and hospitality.
Hospitality = the love of strangers. Our guests often arrive as strangers and leave as friends.