Acerca de este anuncio
Relax and listen to the sound of the waves while you fall asleep in is beautifully renovated home. Surfing, soft sandy beach, golf, mountain bike tracks, public transport, shops, cafes, restaurants, library are all within minutes for you to enjoy.
A comfortable double bedroom with beautiful views over the hills. Roomy lounge, bathroom, separate second toilet and plenty of unlimited free parking available on the street. The spacious garden with a swinging chair and trampoline is also available for you to enjoy. We have a couple of bikes you can borrow when we don't use them and we're more than happy to give you a ride in our fully electric car when we go in the same direction. :)
Disponible para huéspedes
Bathroom, second toilet, laundry, lounge, garden are shared with our guests. Kitchen is also available for use if you're happy to eat vegetarian while staying with us. Breakfast toast with condiments is provided for a small donation to charity :)
Atención a los huéspedes
You'll be staying in our family home and the day-to-day family life will carry on while, naturally, you as our guest will also have the freedom to come and go as you please. We may or may not be home at the time when you check in but will leave the key in a secure place at the house for you to pick up.
Otros aspectos destacables
This is a vegetarian household and you're very welcome to use the kitchen if you're happy cooking and eating vegetarian while staying with us. Thank you for your consideration.
* Check-in after 12 (midday) but please confirm your arrival time with us before you arrive.
* Check-out before 11am please.
* This is a vegetarian household please no meaty products in the house.
* Please no smoking in the house or in the garden.
* We don't use the front door, please come straight to the back door when you arrive.
* Please no shoes in the house
* There is no cleaning fee so please respect our family home by keeping all the areas you use clean and tidy.
* When you depart please turn all heaters off and make sure the gas hob is turned off too before leaving the house.
* Please do not charge or leave any electrical gear on when not present in the room or when asleep. We had a fire in the house recently due to a head-torch being left charging. Its batteries blew up and caught fire. Very unlucky but apparently it can happen. Please familiarise yourselves with the fire extinguisher located in the kitchen. It's been very useful!
Thank you :) we're looking forward to meeting you!