Our villa is located in the heart of Salt Lake City, Kolkata; an up-end, quiet residential neighbourhood. The Villa gives you a feel of being away from the city when you are actually located minutes away. I offer a private room, a bathroom with a hot tub, a living area, a dining space, the kitchen and the terrace for use. The stay is suited for people travelling in groups of 2.
-- Reaching us --
The Villa is located near Tank No. 7 (Digantika Stoppage). You can also ask people for Vivekanada Stores and take the next right after cross it. The Villa is the one with the large black gate on the 2nd left turn.
-- The Villa --
Is equipped with a large room on the ground floor along with a spacious, airy and high wall living area. The kitchen and the dining table are also on the ground floor. The 1st floor of the villa has another 3 rooms with 2 bathrooms. The terrace is located on the 2nd floor.
-- Your entire Floor -
Has your private room with a bathroom outsude (along with a hot tub), an AC, a TV and sufficient storage space. The living, dining and the kitchen are located on the ground floor. Please note that we shall also be using and sharing the kitchen and the dining area with you!
-- The living/dining area and the Kitchen --
Is on the ground floor is entirely for you to use. Please make sure the collectibles and belongings in the living dining area are left intact. The kitchen is free for you to use at any given time. Please cook your meals here and eat them on the table. We use the same kitchen so please do not leave it dirty.
-- Food and Breakfast --
We eat breakfast every morning and would love to cook breakfast for you everyday. Apart from that, you can use the kitchen to cook your lunch and dinner should the need be.
-- The Terrace --
Is free for you to use. You may smoke cigarettes here subject to a neat disposal of the cigarettes.
-- Housekeeping & Cleanliness --
We shall arrange for your rooms and bathrooms to be cleaned and moped on a daily basis. Fresh linens shall be provided every alternate day.
-- Other Amenities on a chargeable basis --
1. We offer an airport pick up and drop service
2. I offer cooking classes. Should you want to learn some Indian delicacies let me know in advance
3. I can arrange for a pvt. yoga instructor to come teach you guys yoga on the terrace.
4. Laundry services available at an extra cost
5. Charges for extra guest apply after the second guest
Disponible para huéspedes
- The ground floor
- The terrace
- You can also book 2 rooms or 4rooms as per your need.
Atención a los huéspedes
My husband and I stay in this villa and we are always there to facilitate your stay . you can also book 2 rooms or 4rooms as per your need.
Otros aspectos destacables
- All common areas of the Villa are under CCTV surveillance
- Cooking classes provided on chargeable basis
- Yoga classes arranged on chargeable basis
- Airport pick up and drop arrange on chargeable basis
- Laundry services provided on a chargeable basis
- Charges for extra guest apply after the second guest
- You can also book 2 rooms for 4 people or 4rooms for a group of 8-eleven people
- Please provide copies of ID on arrival for all guests
- Please show us your original ID on arrival for all guests
- Please smoke only in the balconies and terrace
- Please turn off all electricals when not in use
- Please switch off the gas in the kitchen when you are done
- Please ensure that no outside guests come in to the villa
- Breakfast will be served on the dining table
- My husband and I live in the same Villa, so please do not be too loud
- Please lock your belongings when you are not around
- Smoking is only allowed in the balconies or on the terrace. Please dispose off the cigarettes in the garbage
_Please do not flush anything in the toilet.
-No parties or events please.
-only married couples to check into a room.
Este anfitrión tiene 17 evaluaciones por otras propiedades.Ver otras evaluaciones
Hi ! I am Madhu Khanna and I stay here in Salt Lake, Kolkata with my husband. The Villa we stay in was made by us, brick by brick and is really close to our heart. Both my kids are married and settled in different parts of India. I enjoy a lot of music and food is my passion. I also offer cooking classes to people who wish to learn some basic Indian delicacies. We would love to hose you should you happen to book with us! I