Acerca de este anuncio
Here you have the tried & true experience
Over 150 Happy Star Reviews
Queen size Poster Bed
*WIFI * Satellite TV, Fabulous Roku TV in Bedroom Available
*Enjoy Fresh & Easy Breezy Summer Time Breakfast Fresh fruit, muffins (or other freshly baked goods), coffee, tea, or juice
*Near Restaurants, Golf, Movies, Malls, Hiking, Tubing, Lakes, Ghost Towns, shopping malls
* No Curfew
* Safe & Quiet Area
* 30 min to Sky Harbor or Gateway Airport
*For longer stays, let's talk!
Welcome to the Sapphire Peacock Room!
Get comfy as you can with clothes still on (lol), work on your tan, cool in a pool, then go out and enjoy a good meal. Amazing Roku TV available for your room. For short term BnB stays summer breakfast is fresh seasonal fruits, hot or iced coffee, or tea, muffins or other continental foods.
: ) Warning: "Mmmm" or "yummy" are typical noises heard at breakfast. So don't judge, just join in.
Long term stays mean lesser price. I encourage you to message me for good summer price!
Disponible para huéspedes
* Living room is a common area and couch is feather stuffed, so very comfy.
* The TV in the living room is usually shared.
* If for some reason you want to go in garage, please get permission 1st.
Backyard not permitted at this time as in construction, beside hot as hell out you won't want to.
* Monthly & weekly guests have access to using washer and dryer. (see details)
* The kitchen use is limited to guest refrigerator and microwave. I do usually have napkins, paper plates, plastic ware, plastic cups for your use here.
Atención a los huéspedes
I look forward to hopefully visit with you. If our time & schedules allows. Sometimes it doesn't and that is ok too.
* If you need me, I usually have my phone on, so text or call.
Otros aspectos destacables
Sometimes the bathroom is shared. ( I do not mean at same time, lol)
The washer / dryer is available for Weekly & Monthly Guest only.
* Limit of 2 loads per week per guest.. Extra wash loads $3 each.
* Monthly guests supply own laundry products.
* Breakfast is not included with bookings 2 weeks and longer.
Drinking alcohol is allowed in moderation. Intoxication is not allowed.
Threats, rudeness or belligerence will not be tolerated to me or any other guests. This could mean a disruption of your stay.
If bathroom ends up being shared, please do not leave your toiletries around on the counter in the bath. I can provide you with a drawer.
* On the side of the house, it is unfinished. If you want to look, you do so at your own risk.
** ADVISE me if you have any ALLERGIES BEFORE YOU ARRIVE.
** Please let me know ANYONE coming with you, if they have allergies.
Anyone you stay here with should is also expected to have complete knowledge of house rules.
Number 1 Rule: Have fun, laugh, relax & enjoy yourself here!
* Please turn entrance lights off when you come in at night.
* Do not leave your electronic devices to charge when you are going out.
** let me know your estimated time of arrival.
* Early check-in might cost more and must be pre-approved.
** do not ask my neighbors for directions / information of my location.
* No loud tv, radio, voices after 9 pm.
Please remove shoes at front entrance.
*** GUESTS STAYING 7- 28 DAYS or more:***
**Washer and dryer is available for guests staying at least a week or longer.
** 2 loads allowed per week, per person (every 7 days stay)
*** Laundry room Hours: 8 AM- 8 PM.
* Need prior approval, if you would like to have guests visit you here.
*** Kitchen: Microwave and guest refrigerator available.
I keep paper plates, plastic cups, plastic ware, napkins, in a basket for BNB guests as needed while here.
* Please clean up when done eating
* Windows are always to be closed when a/c or heat on.
* Ask before you eat anything that you have not bought. It might not even be mine.
* Rules can be modified, changed, or added at any time, by me.
Cancela hasta 7 días antes de tu viaje y obtén un reembolso del 50 %. Cancela en los 7 días previos a tu viaje y no se te reembolsará la reservación.
I must say, one of my most favorite things when socializing is to hear about other peoples travels.
Being with new friends, everything is fresh and exciting, not the same old same old. The same old give us our stability and I find is needed and of course they are so loved as well. Everything goes better with love!
I guess that's why I like kids too. All my silly jokes get a laugh because they never heard it before.
I have been in hospitality business a lot of my adult life. This rounded me off in the industry in many different ways. I am doing a lot of the same, but on a much, much smaller scale.
I had a cleaning service with 20-25 people cleaning homes and offices and a full time office manager.
Had a business that specialized in servicing parties. We did not cook, but could serve and present, set & clean up, bartending, and valet.
The party and cleaning business were in the Washington D.C. area. Being a very fast paced, affluent area helped a great deal. Very different from laid backed, casual Arizona.
I worked in hotels. I ran hospitality at church for out of town guests and the ill.
I was a cook for 100 people twice a day at an orphanage.
I procreated a business that sold marketed and distributed my own food products around stores all over Arizona.
I love taking care of my home, cooking, gardening, going to my wonderful church, painting old things and making them new and even do some art paintings.
I love to laugh & try to find humor in things so we can laugh together.
I have dreamed about going to Hawaii since I was a little girl. In addition, I now so desire to see the NW coast of U.S., a trip back east where I grew up, Italy and Ireland too. I have already traveled to almost all the other states. My favorite way to travel is by car, on long road trips.
I love the feeling of being liberated with its freedom highways. It's exciting every time.
Looking forward to hearing about you and you travels especially!
I hope I make you feel welcome.