Mingle Kuala Lumpur is the first upscale hostel in Chinatown Kuala Lumpur, in a 100 years old colonial era building. Inspired by the building’s history and cultural location, Mingle team restored and maintained most of the building original aesthetics while modernizing the spaces with tasteful designs and creative social spaces.
Mingle is only 3 mins walk to railway stations and public transport hubs that provide easy access to KLCC, Bukit Bintang, and Kuala Lumpur International Airports.
Mingle features contemporary hostel concept that reflects he host city aesthetics and culture. At Mingle, travelers enjoy the best local and hostel experience, warm services, comfort and quality local food as well as comfortable accommodations including suites, private rooms, and shared hostel lodging.
Located in Chinatown Kuala Lumpur,a colonial era building built in the 1930s as mahjong and entertainment hub and later a literature room in 1950s, the property is the first upscale hostel in Chinatown Kuala Lumpur.
Inspired by the building’s history and cultural location, Mingle team restored and maintained most of the building original aesthetics while modernizing the spaces with tasteful decorations and designs to create a labyrinth of sprawling amenities, and social spaces.
Mingle Kuala Lumpur is approximately 3 mins walk to railway stations and public transport hubs that provide easy access to KLCC, Bukit Bintang, and Kuala Lumpur International Airports.
Disponible para huéspedes
1. Rooftop hangout area
3. Shared bathroom
- When booking beds in a shared room,Mingle will attempt to put people on the same booking in the same room, however this cannot be guaranteed. Beds in a shared room are allocated at Mingle's discretion
- Valid photo identification in the form of a Identity Card or Passport is required at check-in.
- Customers are required to conduct themselves and ensure that their Guests conduct themselves in a reasonable and responsible manner at the Hostel and must not act in any way which may disturb other guests or violate local law and regulations. Failure to adhere to this requirement may result in Guests being asked to leave the Hostel in which event all Charges and Additional Charges shall become immediately payable by the Guest.
- Smoking is not permitted inside the Hostel and only in the designated smoking areas.
- The Customer will be responsible for any loss or damage caused at the Hostel by Guests or visitor of the Guest. The Guest may be liable for Mingle’s reasonable cost of repairing, cleaning or replacing any property of Mingle which is damaged, soiled or lost by a Guest
- Customers and their Guests may only consume food and drink purchased from Mingle in the hostel No externally purchase food and drink may be consumed inside Mingle.
- 7 The Customer herby consents to Mingle collecting of the Customers personal data such as name, surname, email address, social security number, customer number, address, contact information and details of the bank account number and IP number upon booking and check in.
- As a customer of Mingle, you agree to receive marketing information via mail, telephone, or e-mail and text messages, and other digital channels. Marketing through email and sms is regulated in the Malaysian Personal Data Protection Act. Your personal data may be disclosed to selected officer within the Mingle group.