Three bedroom family friendly, beautifully restored cottage with high ceilings, timber floors, comfortable spaces and a big backyard.
500m to Kendalls and 600m to Surf beaches, 50m to cafe, take away, bottle shop and convenience stores.
Books, games, toys, cot, pram, crafts... this is our home away from home which brings us much love, I hope you feel the love too!
Possibility exists to include granny flat to accommodate additional 6 guests.
Truly a home away from home an hour from Sydney.
We fell in love when we first walked in and hope you do too. It's a beautifully restored 100 year home, and has quirks to suit the era. There are plenty of modern developments around Kiama but a beautiful, original home like this, close enough to everything while still affording the space and privacy accessed further from the bustle of town. There is a possibility of accommodating up to six more guests if required.
Kiama is a vibrant town with markets on frequently, and a great access point for exploring Berry, Gerringong, Jambaroo and Shellharbour.
Disponible para huéspedes
Bed 1: King bed, cot, pram.
Bed 2: Queen bed.
Bed 3: King single bunk beds (not the bunk is a shorter design so the top bunk is more accessible, reducing the clearance for the bottom bunk. (Don't put Nanna here!)
Bedding/linen and bath towels supplied
Lounge, free to air TV, DVDs (DVD rentals available at Video Ezy booth near Woolworths), 8 seater dining table, Bumbo seat and seat-affix portable high chair, toys, books, craft supplies etc. My son has left these for children to enjoy, please don't break his heart and abscond with his Lego men.
Iron, baby toys, board games, second television in MB, coffee machine and UHT milk (walk up to the convenience store for fresh supplies).
Outdoor access to washing machine and dryer
Partially covered deck, grassed yard space
Backyard parking for one car only. Stairs from yard to access the house. Stair-free access is available by entering from the front door (street parking available). There is a small lip to get over but we have had no problems getting prams and elderly grandparents in and out ourselves.
Sorry no internet or wifi, just fresh air and lemon trees. (Nearby cafes offer free wifi if required)
Atención a los huéspedes
We are accessible by phone or email, and may utilise the granny flat in the backyard which is completely separate from the main house. Laundry facilities are shared.
Otros aspectos destacables
Please note, as the house has undergone extensions over the last century, there are small differences in floor height to the kitchen - be mindful!
- Please do not use the fireplace, it is currently undergoing repairs.
- NO smoking inside the house. Each cigarette butt found will incur a $20 fee. Child friendly home.
- No animals inside the house under any circumstances
- The house is stocked with food, toys, books, arts and craft equipment, DVDs and games etc. to allow all our guests, big and small, to feel at home. If any of these items are damaged, inform the owner. Ensure items are available for other guests to also use, damaged and missing items will incur a financial cost to cover the replacement.
- Please consider our amazing neighbours when utilising the outdoor space at night. Move inside by 10pm on weeknights and 12pm on weekends.
- Maximum one car in the backyard at a time, there is street parking for extra vehicles. Our driveway is shared so please use the street if planning to drive late night and early morning for consideration of our neighbours.
- At the conclusion of your stay, ensure all light and power point switches are off, used towels and bedding are stripped and placed outside the bathroom door.
- At the conclusion of your stay, return keys to the lockbox. Lost keys will incur a fee to cover locksmith and replacement.
- Guests are to leave the property as they found it. Dishes are to be washed and returned, please leave the dishwasher empty and open to air for the next guests. Washing machine and dryer should be checked for personal belongings and lint to be removed from the catcher. Borrowed equipment should be washed and returned, any empty or broken items are to be reported. Additional cleaning fees will be charged otherwise.
- items in the locked cupboards are not for guests use
Im an art teacher on leave to hang with my minis. Was more a lego kid than a barbie type so love a chance to build something. Really fortunate to live in a beautiful 100 year old home that feels just that, home.