Unfortunately on the last day the power went off. The weather for the entire weekend was rainy and grey so the battery power ran low. During the initial showing of the house I explained to keep an eye on the battery level setting and let us know if the voltage went down so we could put the generator on to charge the batteries. Unfortunately the bad weather, early morning showers and hair dryer use ran the batteries out of power on the last morning. Also a toaster was purchased which consumes lots of power, which is why there is gas oven/ grill rather than electric.
I can understand that unless people are used to living with solar this takes some getting used to, and to ensure that future guests do not have to think about power consumption or the weather, an automatic generator has now been installed (instead of our manual backup one) to ensure that there are no more power issues!
It is extremely important to us that our guests are happy, comfortable and enjoy staying in the house.