Welcome to a classic colonial property, located walking distance from the most iconic spots in Antigua (seven blocks from central plaza, two from main bars and restaurants.) Close enough to have everything walking distance but far enough to enjoy one of the most quiet spots in town, combined with a good night sleep in a super comfy queen size bed and private bathroom. (IF ROOM IS BOOKED, FEEL FREE TO ASK FOR THE REST OF OUR ROOMS)
Painstaking care was taken in the decorations of the house. Each room was decorated with native Guatemalan textiles, art from personal collections and lots of hand crafted iron and wood. It represents Guatemala’s colors and the skills of generational artisans. Social areas are also decorated in a similar style, except for the art, which varies between each area and is as eclectic as Harry your dog host.
I recommend this place to: traveling partners, couples, or solo travelers that want to make the best out of their stay in Antigua. If you love reading, writing, thinking, meditating, watching a beautiful sunset, this might be the right spot for you.
Disponible para huéspedes
Guests have access to the house private terrace, living room and dining room (during open hours).
Atención a los huéspedes
Guests are openly invited to ask for information and recommendations. If I happen not to be around, staff will be glad to help you.
Otros aspectos destacables
Getting around is easy since everything is walking distance. Tuc tucs can be located during early hours in the morning until 10 pm. As said before, it is recommended to take a tuc tuc or taxi after hours.
1. Please read the rules and follow the rules.
2. Fill in the questionnaire that will be sent to you by host in order to proceed with your request.
3. No cars, kids, pets, or extra guests allowed.
4. We love this house, and this house will love you back. Please treat it as it deserves to be treated.
5. Sleep is sacred, please respect it.
6. Continental breakfast or Guatemalan breakfast is served at 830 am and 9:00am on Sundays- if you want warm breakfast please be on time for it.
7. Please provide a check in time, we do not have staff 24/7 so check in time should be as accurate as possible.
8. Smoking only on terrace
9. Kitchen is OFF limits
10. Loss of keys should be reported and paid for ($100)
11. Services provided: Beds will be straightened daily/ Towels are changed every third day/ Change of sheets is done once a week/ Fresh filtered water is provided every day.
(During December 25th and January 1st cleaning services will not be provided)
Este anfitrión tiene 38 evaluaciones por otras propiedades.Ver otras evaluaciones
I am food lover, traveler, mother of dog and a constant collector of books and stories. I am a proud Guatemalan and will be glad to share with you the warmth and spots that make me love this country.
Casa B&V is home to Harry, the dog, and me. It is colorful, warm and it makes you feel like you have reached a Guatemalan home.
Espero verlos pronto!