Offering an exclusive suite with en-suite bathroom in a beautiful three bedroom Penthouse and entertaining space with a luxurious interior and stunning fixtures and fittings, boasts a swimming pool and a substantial View of the Atlantic Ocean throughout the balcony.
- Fully Furnished including settee and King Sizes bed
- Furniture including bang and Olufsen TV and Speakers
- Bedroom has an ensuite bedroom and toilet.
- Kitted Dining Room & Snooker Table
- Professional Telescope to look and take pictures of far distant planets
- Dedicated Transformer and Standby Sound Proof Generator
- 24/7 Power Supply
- Split unit Air Conditioning in all rooms including Kitchen
- External Swimming Pool and well equipped Gym
- 24 Hour Security + CCTV to monitor Surrounding
- Intercom Telephone Service to Monitor and Allow Guest in
- DSTV Cable TV
- Borehole with Water Treatment Plant
- Fitted Kitchen with 4 Burners gas cooker + Head Extractor + A/C + Microwave + Washing Machine
- Secure Car park Allocated
Disponible para huéspedes
You'll have access to the living room, watch TV in your room or the living room, enjoy the Atlantic Ocean view from your bedroom or balcony
Atención a los huéspedes
Miss Patience will be at your service , I can assure you this is a secure and pleasant place in Victoria Island, Lagos to stay. You will have a pleasant stay with us and hope to speak soon.
A cleaner/cook will drop in 4 times a week between 8AM- 6PM to help you get comfortable at no additional cost..
Otros aspectos destacables
The Penthouse is conveniently located moments from an extensive range of upmarket shops, bars and restaurants along near the Lekki Epe Expressway.
* Treat the place like yours, be reasonable.
*Do not sit or place foreign object on the snooker table.
* Turn off lights and all electrical devices/ items when you are not in the apartment. It helps to prevent overheat and saves the environment.
*Do not make excessive noise. Be respectful of others in the building, no noise in hallways and elevator.
* Keep the Penthouse tidy by putting things the way you've found them
*If you loose the house keys, you'll be charged $20 per lock replacement
* Any breakages are expected to be paid for in full
* Don't overload the washing machine - half full should be the maximum.
* Close all windows before leaving the apartment.
* Make sure the building's main door and the apartment's door are all locked when leaving the apartment.
My name is Jeremy, I am a director of a cyber security company based in London.
I hold a Bachelor of Engineering (BEng) Degree and CISSP Certification. I’ll have a beer now and again. I like making people happy, I relish motion photography. Riding my motorcycle with friends especially on a group tour. I used to snowboard which has now been replaced with playing with my 3 children.
If you are contemplating staying in a five-star hotel, don’t! I used to be in your shoes, I burnt money like wood. Instead look no further than our five-star rated Penthouse Apartment in Victoria Island. Ours is a great luxurious place to relax and get refreshed.