This beautiful suite with en-suite bathroom, games room include snooker, common gym, private parking, great for couples, solo adventurers, business travellers, and families (with kids).
* Treat the place like yours, be reasonable.
Do not sit or place foreign object on the snooker table.
* Turn off lights and all electrical devices/ items when you are not in the apartment. It helps to prevent overheat and saves the environment.
*Do not make excessive noise. Be respectful of others in the building, no noise in hallways and elevator.
* Keep the Penthouse tidy by putting things the way you've found them
*If you loose the house keys, you'll be charged $20 per lock replacement
* Any breakages are expected to be paid for in full
* Don't overload the washing machine - half full should be the maximum.
* Close all windows before leaving the apartment.
* Make sure the building's main door and the apartment's door are all locked when leaving the apartment.
Este anfitrión tiene 33 evaluaciones por otras propiedades.Ver otras evaluaciones
My name is Jeremy, I am a director of a cyber security company based in London.
I hold a Bachelor of Engineering (BEng) Degree and CISSP Certification. I’ll have a beer now and again. I like making people happy, I relish motion photography. Riding my motorcycle with friends especially on a group tour. I used to snowboard which has now been replaced with playing with my 3 children.
If you are contemplating staying in a five-star hotel, don’t! I used to be in your shoes, I burnt money like wood. Instead look no further than our five-star rated Penthouse Apartment in Victoria Island. Ours is a great luxurious place to relax and get refreshed.