Charming 1940s home with 2400 square feet, 4bedrooms and 4 full bathrooms! Newly renovated throughout with stainless steel appliances, hardwood, and a deck for grilling and chilling. Two living rooms, covered front porch, and fenced in back yard allow for plenty of space to stretch out and relax! 10 minute walk to downtown shops and restaurants, DPAC, American Tobacco, Durham Bulls, 5 second drive to 147, 5 minute uber to Duke, within 1 mile of 3 different breweries!
Our spacious, 1940s craftsman-style home is approximately 2400 sq. ft, with 4 bedrooms, 4 full bathrooms, a garage, and fenced in backyard. The entire house has recently been fully renovated inside and out with freshly painted walls, newly finished hardwoods, brand new stainless steel appliances, and newly tiled bathrooms and kitchen! You will have full access to the living room, kitchen, front porch, deck, laundry room, and fenced in backyard, in addition to 4 private bedrooms and full bathrooms. There is free parking on the street in front of the house and occasionally in the driveway.
We want your stay to be cozy and comfy! Linens and toiletries will be provided, and we will do our best to accommodate any additional requests you may have during your stay.
We are also happy to recommend places to go, things to do, restaurants/bars/breweries. In case you didn't know, Durham is quite a destination for foodies of all tastes!
Disponible para huéspedes
Kitchen, living room (x2), front porch, deck, fenced in backyard, 4 bedrooms, 4 bathrooms.
Atención a los huéspedes
I am happy to be available as much as needed via phone and text!
- No drugs or smoking allowed on the premises (including the yard).
- Additional guests must be pre-approved by host.
- Check-out instructions will be provided at the house:
(1) place used towels in the washing machine, add detergent, and press start
(2) remove sheets from beds and pillowcases and place in laundry room
(3) empty all trash cans and deposit trash in curbside trash can
(4) wash any used dishes (most dishes can be placed in the dishwasher)
(5) empty coffeemaker (if used)
(6) reset A/C to 75F (upstairs and downstairs units, if adjusted during stay
(7) turn off lights and fans
(8) deactivate door code upon final exit